Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 67votes)

Hanza Sky

Alt Names: alt 半座的一片天alt ハンザスカイalt Hanaza Skyalt Hanzasky
Author: Sadogawa Jun
Artist: Sadogawa Jun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is a delinquent feared in the whole region. He tried to start a new peaceful life full of love instead of blood but his past immediately catches up to him and reveals his true identity to everyone in the class. He meets a girl in trouble and decides to revert to his old self just to save her.... except she doesn't really need saving, beats him up and calls him weak!. He fell in love with this "flower that blooms in the battlefield" and decided to try to join the karate club (she's the captain) just to get close to her... but things aren't that easy....
Go to Hanza Sky Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Okay we've found some proofreaders. Thanks.

Fuck yeah someone picked this up again! All of my love.

I've sent you a PM.

okay, thanks, I replied.

Is there anyone who wants to be a proofer for this manga (pm if interested)?

I can only spot/correct typos and grammatical mistakes but I am not that confindent in my english that I can rephrase some lines properly.

I've sent you a PM.

Is there anyone who wants to be a proofer for this manga (pm if interested)?

I can only spot/correct typos and grammatical mistakes but I am not that confindent in my english that I can rephrase some lines properly.

Erm, is there something wrong with the translation for chapter 21? To me it just feels...wrong somehow

finally someone took this up thank you

@Description Image

What's wrong with your foot?

I can see it with my eyes, but my mind doesn't believes that a new chapter of this series was released.

Yay the wait is over for now!

ch.19&20 were already done by Project Bite Me! Scanlations. They just arent allowed to be hosted on batoto. So you have to find them somewhere else...

Good to see a new chapter but...19 & 20 please ?

Really nice series, hope that someday someone will pick it up again
Awesome series.
Sweet, This is my new fav fighting series!
This series is great. All I have to say.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics