Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 1196votes)

Shokugeki no Soma

Alt Names: alt 食戟のソーマalt 食戟之灵alt Food Wars!
Author: Tsukuda Yuuto
Artist: Saeki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukihira Souma's dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skill. But just as Yukihira graduates from middle schools his father, Yukihira Jouichirou, closes down the restaurant to cook in America. Although downtrodden, Souma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jouichirou which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students graduate. Can Souma survive?

(Spin-off) http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shokugeki-no-soma-etoile-r14774
Go to Shokugeki no Soma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About Souma's Mother New Window titoviana
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who do you want soma to end up with? New Window Abdullah
  • 139 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Kreian
  • 211 Replies
Topic Digital Colored Editon New Window Vulgrim
  • 0 Replies
Topic who is it saiba jouichirou New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 1 Replies
Topic When Will Erina figure out Souma's true identity New Window lygarx
  • 14 Replies

8960 Comments

:}
Well all 3 new series that started in jump are good. I didn't expect to like Kiruko or this one; but I have eaten my words now.
@twedayy its really well known in japan that some doujin have art better than or rivaling professionals, and many doujin artists are professionals. the only difference between the two is that one is payed to draw while the other makes the material "for fun" then sells it to make up for the price it cost to print the doujin (they are not really payed for their time) but popular groups can make a profit if they are so popular everyone buys their stuff

so Tosh here is a very popular doujin artist in japan that also happens to be a professional, actually Tosh is well known for his/her professional works rather than doujins (when i say professional i mean he/she works for a H-Magazine)
Is this Tosh really big in Japan? It seems like everyone knows who he/she is...
The art seemed familiar, but after the first tentacles scene I knew it was tosh =P
yep I will love this it has food and ecchiness
This series is a must follow!
That woman at the end, gosh she was beautiful, ofc Souma is going to make her "Cum" and only want to eat his cooking :D Good start at a new serialization:D
ecchi and food...

*argh*
Why do manga like these remind me of To Love Ru...
...I knew the art looked familiar...*follows*
now you know why i was busy the last days,..lol
>jump
>axed in 20 chapters
And I'm still going to follow it...
Fine, you dare start a food manga D:! The Bento challenges you, with all it's tomatoes and edible birds!

Just kidding, good job :)
Hmm, well if its Tosh, I'm really expecting high for this..

Especially the girls' body proportions

OHH YEAH!!!

and those reactions...Yakitate Japan??
TOSH \m/
anybody can tell me where i can read the oneshot part in english? the only one i found is in thai...
the way the woman turned on because of food is kinda.. vague -_-"
but i like this manga as whole
instant follow to this series
Does this mean this series will revolve around Oujo-sama O-faces? I am totally ok with that.
@vince: Anyway..doesnt matter. This is really different..
Muh nigga Tosh, dude knows how to draw women. Good on ya mate.
@Teppei Kiyoshi Actually that's completely wrong. It translates to something like "Food Fighter Souma". It literally says Souma of the Food Weapons but has the meaning of a warrior who fights using food as his weapons.
My tsundere senses r tingling! Lol
interesting, this might actually work for me
good ole Tosh. Expect harem and expect time. plus a lot of random orgasmic expressions and "naked" posese

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics