Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 44votes)

Lime Odyssey - The Chronicles of ORTA

Alt Names: alt 라임 오딧세이alt Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of ORTA
Author: Glpi
Artist: Glpi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShoujo ShoujoTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Made into a free to play RPG, Lime Odyssey - The Chronicles of ORTA follows the journey of an ordinary high school student who is thrown into the fantasy world of Orta.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/lime
Go to Lime Odyssey - The Chronicles of ORTA Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

now he know she's a girl, and then he will gonna put blindfold when he goes to bath :v

final fantasy 14 is way better than this game anyway, not fanboying just saying.   i myself prefer to play games like DoTA (not the DoTA 2 garbage) and LoL.

this makes the game look way better than it actually is

the cutie is ALIVEEEEEEE !!!!!

I know u.u

I WAS HAPPY TOO!!!! D::::

the cutie is ALIVEEEEEEE !!!!!

You know, I have read... er, looked at the original webtoon, all the way up to the most recent chapter and when I read.. er look at this chapter (7) I was like "What's going on? This is interesting non the less but I wish I knew Korean DX" 

Now I'm like "WHAT!? That happened to him too!? I wonder whats gonna happen if he looks in a mirror~" 

Anyway~ Thanks for the release Silent Sky~<3

You know, i just realized something, I being one Typesetter(Ch.4) for this and Sappy~(Ch.5) and Gaashi~(Ch.6) being the others, we all use different fonts for SFX XD 

Here I am thinking that everyone uses the same font for SFX XDD

Don't mind me~ I just realized now cuz I'm a little slow~~

The colours are pleasing to the eyes and to be honest, a fun ride I think I'll enjoy. Sometimes a little simple core read is good too!

Anyways, I just checked the Lime Odyssey game site and looked at screenshots and stuff. Just like any MMORPGs I've seen...

Yet another story with people keeping illogical secrets for no reason. Neither of them have shown the slightest inclination of telling their travel companion or anyone else what is going on with them, that is of the shared body, despite all that worry and effort on their behalf. It's in their best interest that at least the mouse girl know.

I wonder if the cleric will turn up in the girls body in the regular world, or the boys. (girls body would be more likely, considering how things have gone so far) I suppose its possible the boy could end up in the clerics body, though then you'd have two unconscious people just waiting to drown, I don't think this is likely anyway.

never lol(jk). waiting on the korean version / devs to get back on their feet or w/e before we see progress because shit hit the fan financially for them or w/e.

Sounds like business as usual..

This world reminds me of Tellos.

I don't really read much comic but this one is actually interesting.

OMGOMGOMG XDDD I WANT MOAR XD MOAR MOAR MOAR, Ima folllow this one XD <-- is hyper XD

of course, it's not supposed to be fun, what do you expect? it's an MMORPG, it's where losers like us feel better about ourselves by beating other losers...

but seriously though when is this shit coming out?

never lol(jk). waiting on the korean version / devs to get back on their feet or w/e before we see progress because shit hit the fan financially for them or w/e.

The game doesn't look fun at all.

of course, it's not supposed to be fun, what do you expect? it's an MMORPG, it's where losers like us feel better about ourselves by beating other losers...

but seriously though when is this shit coming out?

TY Silent Sky for picking this up !!

Thanks for picking this up!

-w- im still waiting for the beta of aria games

Yea, six months later and I'm still waiting for it too.

The game doesn't look fun at all.

ever heard of 1/2 prince??? very similar
It's a reverse trap

Admiral Ackbar does not approve
-w- im still waiting for the beta of aria games
Very nice art. Quite detailed and smooth.

I have a feeling I'm going to shout "It's a trap!" pretty soon.
its a CLICHE!
the highschooler is the blue haired guy! Looks interesting.
So, the High Schooler is the girl, not the guy in the blue hair huh?

Hopefully she won't be utterly useless.. which sadly, is highly likely she will be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics