Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 80votes)

Mouhitsu Hallucination

Alt Names: alt 妄筆ハルシネーションalt Mouhitsu
Author: Distance
Artist: Distance
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirayama, an aspiring manga writer, is thrilled to be chosen as a last minute replacement assistant for a celebrated manga writer he really admires. To his surprise, not only is his boss a woman, but she works semi-nude. In such a distracting environment, Hirayama must find a way to make a good showing of his ability.

Chapter 1 was scanlated by A-Team, which does not allow rehosting.
Go to Mouhitsu Hallucination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

A story about woman. Rapes a man ! Pretty much rapist mangaka.

only in manga world women can have body like this by sit on a chair all day long and  not exercising.

i'll join the fray :)

first off, i guess you never read one of distance's works. none of those include rape. all sexual relations (for whatever dumb reason) were consensual...

Like i said. Sex sells. Rapist mangaka.

I'd shove the worst hentai I can find down your mouth if I could just to make you learn the correct meaning of that word

Do yourself a favour and search what rape or a rapist really mean before you keep incorrectly use the word.

This is pure ecchi (lots of BOOBS) manga. 

...First of all, you responded to the same person twice.

Second, do you even know what "rapist" or "rape" means?

I decided to download the 3 volumes(RAW) and look through it, if you were hoping for anything outside of an ecchi comedy you will be disappointed, the manga just involves lots of tits with the occasional groping(by MC or the highschool girl).

Like i said. Sex sells.

Rapist mangaka.

I decided to download the 3 volumes(RAW) and look through it, if you were hoping for anything outside of an ecchi comedy you will be disappointed, the manga just involves lots of tits with the occasional groping(by MC or the highschool girl).

Yep. Rapist.

Japanese always make manga like this.

Oh yeah, this is definitely a traditional style, completely non-h work. It might be by an author that's well known for working in hentai, but in their case they didn't go the "Aki-Sora, lots and lots of heavily censored sex with a little story thrown in" route, this really is more of the traditional harem rom-com story......well, yeah, with a whole lot of ecchi thrown in of course :D

No romance involved, this did not have a rom-com vibe at all.

Oh yeah, this is definitely a traditional style, completely non-h work. It might be by an author that's well known for working in hentai, but in their case they didn't go the "Aki-Sora, lots and lots of heavily censored sex with a little story thrown in" route, this really is more of the traditional harem rom-com story......well, yeah, with a whole lot of ecchi thrown in of course :D

Again? Another manga like this..... do mangaka always rapist ?

What the fuck?

Again? Another manga like this..... do mangaka always rapist ?

Yeah, chapter one was done by A-Team back in 2010, they're a do not upload group.

This one is a complete work at 3 volumes.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53092

It doesn't mean some else can't do their own version if it's not licenced.

Welp this now has my full attention. Let's hope our MC can actually learn to take some criticism and actually improve as an artist instead of the usual antics of "stays a permanent assistant with no skills but has a manga-artist harem" that these titles tend to go for.

distance???

ok, let's reread Girls Lacrosse Club again...

He's a lucky yet unlucky guy at the same time.

Well, at the rate he's going, he'll probably mentally castrate himself by the time he's done working with these women. Might as well get a sex change.

Yeah, chapter one was done by A-Team back in 2010, they're a do not upload group.

This one is a complete work at 3 volumes.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53092

I feel so... empty

All that Distance deliciousness and no final execution? Excuse me as I look for my copy of Girl's Lacrosse.

He's a lucky yet unlucky guy at the same time.

Artist/author:DISTANCE.

God dammit,stop wasting time with this and just do the H-animation of Lacrosse Girls,Japan.

(But I will follow this)

Why upload chapter 2 first :/

guessing the oneshot (translated by another group, elsewhere) = chap 1

Why upload chapter 2 first :/
@XxLelouchxX: after posting that i had another look at his works and i probably only liked half of them(or less), more accurately im a fan of his drawing style.

This seems similar to koimoku, but with more ecchi, comedy, less drama and probably some romance (based on my assumption of the first chapter).
I came here cause the summary reminded me of koimoku...hope some group picks it up.
I went to check the link in 1Suspects post and saw the other works (actually just peeked at all his titles genres) and i have a feeling i'll be let down ( i'm not a fan of hentai and more specifically hentai with harem) but this one seems different, just hope i doesn't let me down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics