Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 80votes)

Mouhitsu Hallucination

Alt Names: alt 妄筆ハルシネーションalt Mouhitsu
Author: Distance
Artist: Distance
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirayama, an aspiring manga writer, is thrilled to be chosen as a last minute replacement assistant for a celebrated manga writer he really admires. To his surprise, not only is his boss a woman, but she works semi-nude. In such a distracting environment, Hirayama must find a way to make a good showing of his ability.

Chapter 1 was scanlated by A-Team, which does not allow rehosting.
Go to Mouhitsu Hallucination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Why does this not have an ecchi tag?

Not sure of whether you are trying to make a parody of currentyearcucks or being serious m8

Wrong. By definition, the verb murder means "to kill another human". It doesn't matter if you really were doing it by the will of some Deity or not. If you killed another human, you murdered them.

*facepalm*

Someone please kill him. Even ecchi deserve a proper character for a protagonist like magicalize for example.

Where is chapter 1 in English? o_o

Google; The A-Team were shitbags anyway so they deserve no respect.

Well, time to go back and read Joshi Luck again.

Wrong. By definition, the verb murder means "to kill another human". It doesn't matter if you really were doing it by the will of some Deity or not. If you killed another human, you murdered them.

Reading the full comment, it really is dripping with irony

@ifrittuccia Chapter 1 was scanalted by A-Team, which does not allow rehosting.  Might find it on their website.

Where is chapter 1 in English? o_o

Can someone from Pico manga please translate chapter 1? It's ridiculous how many mangas on Batoto have a barrier to entry because their beginning chapters are translated by groups that don't allow rehosting.

Let me see what KidCongo says about this. 

I'm sorry, and speaking only for myself, it's really hard to warrant spending the time and effort to completely redo something (chapter 1) that's already very readily available.......in particular when I've got lots of other scripts for new stuff just sitting around waiting for me to have the time to get to.

Again, sorry, but Batoto is just not the absolute only place English language manga fans gather :)

Except that's not the definition of murder, it's nowhere near as broad as that.

murder

• : the crime of deliberately killing a person

Even as a verb whether or not it's deliberate is the defining point.

Killing someone is not murder if you call it jihad.

Can someone from Pico manga please translate chapter 1? It's ridiculous how many mangas on Batoto have a barrier to entry because their beginning chapters are translated by groups that don't allow rehosting.

I see distance is doing non-h now.
And he's chosen to steal one of Clay's Sexy Losers storylines.

Spoiler

With underwhelming results.

distance???

ok, let's reread Girls Lacrosse Club again...

67277808.jpg

>waaah stop reading a manga i dont like

And yet none of us make a fuss about whatever shitty manga you prefer. If you don't like Japanese manga ("HURRR DURRR JAPANESE ALWAYS MAKE MANGA LIKE THIS") then why do you have a Batoto account? Because you are a fujoshi and you think only yaoi or shota is okay? 

Of course he doesn't. This is 2016.

Its impossible for a man to rape a woman cause women can turn off their sexual organs at will.

And Black Lives Matters is just a bunch of troublemakers who should be lynched from the nearest light post.

Not sure of whether you are trying to make a parody of currentyearcucks or being serious m8

Forget the plot. Just going naked and sex around. (Even futari ecchi has better plot than this.) Compensate boobs too much?

I decided to download the 3 volumes(RAW) and look through it, if you were hoping for anything outside of an ecchi comedy you will be disappointed, the manga just involves lots of tits with the occasional groping(by MC or the highschool girl).

it's an ecchi comedy for the sake of being ecchi, 0 trace of any romance, the MC is just there to lose blood from his nose 

i'll join the fray :)

first off, i guess you never read one of distance's works. none of those include rape. all sexual relations (for whatever dumb reason) were consensual...

Not actually true, I know of at least one that has rape, but compared to some it is very tame, if that can be used in a rape discussion.  Also people, if there's unsolicited groping or something similar going on, you may be able to argue that it isn't rape, but it is definitely sexual assault.  At least, if the groper is doing it intentionally, and the gropee (not sure if that's a real word) has not put the groper in an unprofessional, borderline sexual harassment situation in the first place.  Disclosure also, I have read only the first chapter of this so far, so my arguments may not apply here.

A story about woman. Rapes a man ! Pretty much rapist mangaka.

You can go to a library to check the dictionary. Or with the advancement in technology, you can just google the definition. :)

...First of all, you responded to the same person twice.

Second, do you even know what "rapist" or "rape" means?

Of course he doesn't. This is 2016.

Its impossible for a man to rape a woman cause women can turn off their sexual organs at will.

And Black Lives Matters is just a bunch of troublemakers who should be lynched from the nearest light post.

I know it says A-team doesn't allow rehosting but i don't think they will fuss about a chapter they did almost 8 years probably won't find anywhere.

Well, it really doesn't have anything to do with A-Team, they're long defunct, it has to do with the rules here on Batoto and A-Team having an established rehosting policy here........hey, I don't know for sure, but you're a member here too, so you  could sure find out if you really want to by going and getting it and trying to upload it and seeing if it gets allowed through or not :)

Hey, what's the worst that could happen? I don't think they're banning anybody for anything around here anymore :D

I know it says A-team doesn't allow rehosting but i don't think they will fuss about a chapter they did almost 8 years probably won't find anywhere.

As expected of distance, art so hope i dont care about thé story.

I have mixed feelings, i like, no wait i love distance hentai works. On the other hand this non-hentai work while it has that art that makes me smile and you-know-what-else it doesn't change the fact that story is really meh.

I like how Distance no matter on what he's working, he can make you smile.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics