Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 69votes)

Oumagadoki Zoo

Alt Names: alt Crazy Zooalt Kebun Binatang Oumagadokialt Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoi Hana is a normal female high-school student, though she is extremely clumsy and thus tagged as good-for-nothing. But Hana wants to change herself and decides that finding a part time job would be taking the first step in that direction. Being an animal lover, Hana's job of dreams is encountering animals day-to-day and taking care of them - the zoo sounds like the perfect place for that. So when she happens to see a job offer from a local animal park it's settled she'll attend a job interview.
When Hana arrives at the zoo everything seems just fine. The "Oumagadoki Zoo" might be going south but altogether it's your regular animal park. Just a very normal zoo, one might think. But that is only until Hana gets to meet the zoo director...
Go to Oumagadoki Zoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

wtf is wrong with the new villain's face o_o
@gryschnozk it's from the magazine, in this case WSJ were they print a page in color but not full color
@nzrock Why would that make the first page end up being red, and not any of the other ones?
@gryshnozk: The person who scanned it probably had a old colour scanner.
If anyone knows why in some mangas there first page in some chapters is done with red ink instead of black, I'd appreciate if you could enlighten me.

Spoiler
actually i like this better than sensei no bulge
Woo. Is this being picked back up?
: D
Just when the author's second work had ended... Well... I actually like this one better.
I'm so happy someone decided to pick it up!!
I only have volumes 1&2 and couldn't find the rest!
Thank you!!!
m(;∇;)m うれしすぎるっ!
Oh wow, it's been ages. In the meantime it's even been published over here (Italy)
Finally!!!
Chapter 21 is misplaced. It is right after Chapter 7 for some reason.
awesome manga! its kind of hard to come across a manga like this for me..
same author as Sensei No Bulge~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics