Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 69votes)

Oumagadoki Zoo

Alt Names: alt Crazy Zooalt Kebun Binatang Oumagadokialt Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoi Hana is a normal female high-school student, though she is extremely clumsy and thus tagged as good-for-nothing. But Hana wants to change herself and decides that finding a part time job would be taking the first step in that direction. Being an animal lover, Hana's job of dreams is encountering animals day-to-day and taking care of them - the zoo sounds like the perfect place for that. So when she happens to see a job offer from a local animal park it's settled she'll attend a job interview.
When Hana arrives at the zoo everything seems just fine. The "Oumagadoki Zoo" might be going south but altogether it's your regular animal park. Just a very normal zoo, one might think. But that is only until Hana gets to meet the zoo director...
Go to Oumagadoki Zoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

So, Uwabami is a combination of 3 snakes, making her not a single mind but at the same time she is because she deattached on of the snakes and still remained herself but with a little less self control, I don't know anymore.

Just imagine when she removes all 3... she'll go crazy on you, LOL (good or bad, up to you)

So, Uwabami is a combination of 3 snakes, making her not a single mind but at the same time she is because she deattached on of the snakes and still remained herself but with a little less self control, I don't know anymore.

ch 32, end page, dodging words eh?

I'll say it for you.

Spoiler

That chapter...felt awful in terms of character development.

Props to Fallen Angels for translating though.

LOL @ ch 31 pg 2

"Lady of the night"

LOL, now we all know what side job she should get... *giggles*

I just realized this is by the same author as Boku no Hero Academia. But to be fair, I haven't read this manga in a couple of years.

My god, an update!!

An update!! I don't believe my eyes! Thanks so much, Fallen Angels!

• pen likes this

OH DAMN. thanks so much to Fallen Angels for picking this up!! i've waiting for this day!

WOO! Can't believe it's back up after years. Thanks Fallen Angels! You guys seem to translate everything I look forward to :)

YEAHHH BUDDDY

Oh wow! Thanks a bunch!

Finally! It sees the light of day. Thank you Fallen Angels for reviving this great work of art. Thank you ManhHai090. Thank you Elemhunter. Thank you Gliblord and fans who gave those rough translation. I don't know how to express my gratitude, so heres a rabbit pic, cause cats and dogs are on batoto's add bar (also potatoes).

two-gray-rabbits.jpg

Spoiler

Whether it be exams, work, or relationship, I wish you guys the best.

holy shit a new chapter

Has a willing editor, needs a translator. I'll provide raws.

I'm a cleaner and beginning redrawer, too. I'd like to join in to help if I can.  

Has a willing editor, needs a translator. I'll provide raws.

i wish someone would finish the scanlation //sobs

jus started reading this & cant wait for more chapter. hope some 1 picks it up soon

I donno... da white tiger can cut and eat solid iron like it's made of tofu... so how is da lion guy going to fight this out?
Next chapter: Lion vs White Tiger!

Crap now I am supporting animal fights...I'm a terrible person.
huzzah! New chapter
I finally found this again! YES!
I thought this got cancelled at the end of the Aquarium arc. I didn't think it lasted long enough for another arc.
A manga about a zoo? Not interesting.. Animals that transform? Meh... Epic rabbit director? Instafollow.
Animal battle manga O.O *Follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics