Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

Does anyone know if this manga ends in Japan or not? Bakaupdates shows that it was first serialized in 1997 with 7 volumes and still ongoing. I mean, seriously, now is 2012 (7 volumes in 15 years).
I love this manga, and I love Haru's haircut \o/
"I'm so dead." Understatement of the month.
I don't mind that the plot goes nowhere, as long as the character's personalities can express themselves. Of course, Rikuo's lack of drive can be sometimes infuriating, but that's just the kind of person he is, and it's interesting what kind of personalities get to gravitate around this type of person. This being said, I still don't understand why crow girl is so smitten with him... (for the teacher, it's much more clear)
Story becoming a bit stale. People not showing up to dates because of unexpected development -> drama, new characters suddenly being introduced and leaving the scene shortly after they fulfilled their purpose. I don't know, I liked it more in the beginning.
Funny how this manga works. It really is "slice of life". I mean, he's a character that creates a complication; in a normal manga he'd stay until the end, mucking things up right until the two people meant for each other finally ended up together for good. Here
Spoiler
Aw man... why'd he have to leave? He was a bit creepy but a cool character also!
This is really growing on me. Good characters. It's a "slice of life" and trying not to be overdramatic, but somehow it has a nice rhythm--even though not too much is happening, it never feels slack.
I kind of hope the crow girl gets the guy. I like her, she's got spunk.
Love this, great change of pace with adult issues and dramas, Thanks Village idiot scans
Number one in my personal ranking. Found it long ago and was upset when it was on hiatus few times. Hope seinen mangas would find more admirers in future(hurry up naruto brats and mature damn it),cause many interesting projects were stalled in favor of more appealing shounen longruns. Long live "Village idiot".
P.S. sorry for bad english.Never studied it seroiusly and never doublechecked the crap i wrote.
who listen to yesterday by the Beatles when reading this manga ?
what caused it to be marked as mature? Guess I'll go find out
guess ill read a couple chapters and see for myself if its good. ill post my opinion later.
you really forget the flow of time when reading it x)
I like it, its just cool and flow nicely. The cast is nice and I can't wait to read more, thanks to uploader and scanlator.
I like this manga. It's not predictable and as far as I'm concerned Rikuo and Haru lives' might become intertwined, and they might become something more, or they might go their separate ways, either way, I don't mind.

I like the pace of it, as well as the feeling that you can somehow relate to the characters.

This is my first Seinen/Slice of Life manga and I am really into it.

In fact I want moreXD.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics