Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

Nothing, it's just not your usual happy go lucky rom-com.
I worry about starting this. So many chapters out and only 600+ follows. What's wrong with it? :(
Chapter 47 uploaded up KidCongo is the wrong chapter. He uploaded the Extra story on accident, my upload is the new stuff. XD
In my opinion Shinako should be alone for the rest of her life or w/e, man she's a viper. She loves the attention, she loves the affectionate stares... the lonesome widow entertains herself pulling strings of the hearts of men. She's a witch enchantress and it annoys me that she is aware that she hesitates on purpose to confort herself at the price of trampling on the feeling of others.

I want the Rikuo and Haru together. They deserve each other.
46 chaps past the story is still not going anywhere...This is the slowest-pace manga i've ever read.
Spoiler
Whoops! Sorry Zhi Laohu, misspelled the name.
Meanwhile, Haru's sandwiches--snicker!
Zhi Laozhu--that all seems reasonable to me. Slight irony about the "mature" tag though . . . it is actually a manga with a good deal of maturity, that would appeal to mature people. But it has none of the stuff we mean when we put on a "mature" tag. ;)
(Well, so far; it doesn't feel like it would shy away if the story ever called for it)
Awesome, thanks a lot VIS!!
Such a dumb woman :/
Changed the slightly misleading "girlfriend" to "love interest" in the description, sounds a little awkward though so if anyone comes up with a more elequent way to put it... Also removed Mature tag, didn't understand why it was there. If I was wrong to do so, put it back by all means.

Fantastic manga, I really enjoy the lack of contrived drama. The author manages to make the story compelling and interesting despite the fairly ordinary lives that the characters lead, and the rather slow development.
Thanks for the new chapter VIS!!
I (the proofer) retract my statement made on page 12. Psi (the TL) and I had a lively discussion about the various Asian dessert gelatins and came to the conclusion that my experience was with something different.

Also, Shinako dress-up :3
Well, Village Idiot have a lot on their plates. But it's still listed as active on their site, so I'm sure they'll get back to it when they have time. I have faith in Village Idiot.
I notice also on their site they have a list of projects and the staff needs thereof; apparently for Yesterday they could use a cleaner.
Why doesn't anybody updating this manga? T_T
Nice slice of live without all the superficial melodrama.
I like it.
I have no idea where this manga is headed relationship wise which is why I love this manga so much, it's not predictable and obvious unlike most romance I've read. Plus all of the characters are great.

I think the painter girl would be a good match with the kid that likes Shinako. And I think Shinako and Rikuo would be good too but then I feel bad for Haru...
damnit im trying to wait for chapters to gather up bUT ITS HARD!!
Yup, that's the credits page for volume 4, alright. Couldn't find the one for volume 5. xD
Great new chapter, thanks VIS!!
Who would have thought that rational and down to earth Rikuo is afraid of...
You did good o great cockroaches!
your death wont be in vain *_*>
Thank you noble cock-roache !!
Great new release
A slow-moving romance manga that is unpredictable as well as interesting?! The small subtle things accumulate over many chapters and as time goes on they start to emerge into the story before you even realize it. Although it takes it's time, something is always moving forward in the story. This is a seriously impressive display of character development, even for a manga. It's captivating without being overbearing. Mad props to this mangaka. Bravo.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics