Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 85votes)

Montage (WATANABE Jun)

Alt Names: alt モンタージュalt Монтаж
Author: Watanabe Jun
Artist: Watanabe Jun
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a story that moves through different time periods, mostly between 1968 and the present day, two teenagers in the present day are learning the truth about the deaths and disappearances of their parents, which appear to be tied to a murderer who has been a fugitive for over 40 years…
Go to Montage (WATANABE Jun) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

o-ohh..!! 

i give 5 star and following this series ^_^

Hopefully it won't be dropped halfway by scanlators :(

Manga with active and caring readers doesn't get dropped, or if it does, someone else picks it up right away. But a manga that only attracts leechers depends purely on the scanlator whim and their level of masochism. ;)

The plot and storytelling seem very promising. It looks like there's quite a lot to catch up with Raws. Hopefully it won't be dropped halfway by scanlators :(

Thanks for updates, Deadbeat-Scans :)

Ah the 300 million yen case, still unresolved after 40 years.

I've checked on manga updates and it say 12 volumes and ongoing.

That's lovely, the first 3 chapters show a strong start. And if the quality is the same for all of the volumes we're in for a very big treat.

So I guess the girl's parents are dead as well, from what the description is saying. I guess that they'll become a couple in the end if they both survive and aren't too fucked up by what's to come.

This is pretty interesting. Thanks for picking it up, Deadbeat-Scans.

Just found out today this manga will be getting a screen adaption: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-19/crime-suspense-manga-montage-gets-screen-adaptation Really excited about that, since it happens to be my favorite manga at the moment.

The hours approaching, to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
We're going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)

Followed.
ooh from the author of RRR , followeeed
This manga base on a real robbery case...
i like it , followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics