Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 85votes)

Montage (WATANABE Jun)

Alt Names: alt モンタージュalt Монтаж
Author: Watanabe Jun
Artist: Watanabe Jun
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a story that moves through different time periods, mostly between 1968 and the present day, two teenagers in the present day are learning the truth about the deaths and disappearances of their parents, which appear to be tied to a murderer who has been a fugitive for over 40 years…
Go to Montage (WATANABE Jun) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

2 year, 8 month long flashback? Jesus christ.

aah flashbacks really kill stories for me T_T 

Spoiler

*flag raised* :P

freaking hell this is good!!! I'm following this. The suspense is killing me T_T 

i bet he hangs himself 

RAEP TIME!!!!

poor them
poor them

Poor chick keeps getting assaulted by Cops :(

Visit Deadbeat-Scans' facebook page to easily keep in touch with our releases http://on.fb.me/1frwq0K

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was an unexpected move, going public like that. I wonder what Yamato is scheming... 

Same TV guy from RRR. Ishii-san!!!

i think in the end it's a match between: Yamato & rookie police officer vs DAT sensei vs DAT detective

Yamato is very smart huh? 

iroiro arigatou!!! ^_^

Of course, she betrays him too. There is no happy end, just a slightly less grim one.

Judging by RRR, the author's pattern is much tragedy, but still a happy ending.

Anyway, I think Miku's function is to keep Yamato on the good side of the force, even though he has the makings of a genius criminal (through heredity, no doubt).

In other news, TV drama for Montage has been announced in the latest issue of the mag. If I'm still in the biz when it comes out, I'm so gonna sub it.

Of course, she betrays him too. There is no happy end, just a slightly less grim one.

No don't speak of such thoughts! They will endure, I believe!

Ah the 300 million yen case, still unresolved after 40 years.

I've checked on manga updates and it say 12 volumes and ongoing.

That's lovely, the first 3 chapters show a strong start. And if the quality is the same for all of the volumes we're in for a very big treat.

So I guess the girl's parents are dead as well, from what the description is saying. I guess that they'll become a couple in the end if they both survive and aren't too fucked up by what's to come.

You people are complaining about strangest stuff...

Seriously, I don't know if the scene where he's shooting at a picture of their faces was supposed to be intimidating or something but him using a BB gun kind of ruined it. Even a throwing knife would've been better.

Plus, the shooting in page 15 is all kinds of fail: he shot from short distance, he awkwardly evaded the bouncing bullet while saying "uhoh", and then smiled as if to convince himself "yep I'm cool" (you know, the sort of smile you gave yourself when you flex to a mirror)

So detective Sekiguchi just raised a "fail" flag, and turned to be just a small fry who followed orders for fun

Seriously, I don't know if the scene where he's shooting at a picture of their faces was supposed to be intimidating or something but him using a BB gun kind of ruined it. Even a throwing knife would've been better.

So detective Sekiguchi just raised a "fail" flag, and turned to be just a small fry who followed orders for fun

Main plot aside, I'm loving where the romantic sub-plot will be heading xD

So far I like this series. Thank you so much for scanlating it, Deadbeat Scans :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics