Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 43votes)

Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo Janai

Alt Names: alt 虽说是未成年,但可不是小孩哟alt Hala Gencim Ama Çocuk Değilimalt I'm Still a Teenager But I'm Not a Childalt 未成年だけどコドモじゃない
Author: Minami Kanan
Artist: Minami Kanan
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oriyama Karin, 16 years old. She's in high school and...she's about to get married!
Go to Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo Janai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

He's not very clever isn't he?

Of course she would waste the money liek she's used to, if nobody tells her that's all they get for a month.

Once again strange setting too, why would parents who want their kids to marry not introduce them to each other earlier?

Tsundere couple. Pretty rare.

No matter how  you look at it he IS a bastard è_é Karin find yourself someone else please...

I don't really get why the next chapter of the english translation comes out in my follows before it is made available Oo

why is everyone calling her stupid?
She isn't stupid she just doesn't know how to live a normal life; It's like asking a person who has no medical knowledge to perform surgeries, of course it isn't going to work.

Ya know, she's an idiot of course, but . . . considering how amazingly sheltered and spoilt she is, she has a surprisingly game attitude.

Just finished ch 2.  So at this point I gotta say, the male lead is one smooth sonuvabitch.  I'm finding him kind of creepy.  I'm kind of expecting some kind of transformation once they're married and alone together.  Let's see if I'm imagining things.

Edited:  Well, that was fast.

Lol, I pity her... but at the same time, I can't say I like either of the main characters. >.>

I feel ashamed of myself...
First thinking OH MY :o She's so dumb
Then Respect she has very high self esteem even if she is so weird
And finally when I'm rooting for that poor chick (she's really a chick I can't help it x) and swoooning like a good fangirl my more cynic self foresees the "To good to be true"...
Indeed I'm doomed to be as dumb as her TT.TT

Somehow, I have a rough idea of what's gonna happen next. lol.

Sadly me too and I'm still damn waiting for it >.<

Next chapter ... please ?
Somehow, I have a rough idea of what's gonna happen next. lol.
Dude, I hope the guy is stubborn and manipulative and doesn't let the girl get away with crap. Because if our female lead stays this annoying, there's not much chance I'm going to keep reading it...
The I-really-want-a-boyfriend-but-I-am-fcking-hard-to-get type, niiiiiiiiiice. : D
She is kind of weird but thanks anyway! :D
First chapter uploaded! Happy reading!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics