Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

lol same artist of onani master loool OP
@Eureka94 No.
I hope this'll be as good as Onani Master, even if the author is that artist this time, he is really good.
I admit, the title drew me in because I thought it would be weird... Yet after reading the chapter I kinda feel sorry for the guy. Though now I'm interested in which direction this is gonna go, so waiting for the next chapter.
molester man? i sense loli incoming here...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics