Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 63votes)

Kamisama Dolls

Alt Names: alt 神样DOLLSalt 神様ドォルズalt Dolls of Godalt God's Dollsalt Kami-sama Dolls
Author: Yamamura Hajime
Artist: Yamamura Hajime
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody, body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll, are the culprits responsible.
Go to Kamisama Dolls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Diferences With The Anime New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 1 Replies

91 Comments

I don't think that author feels that Kyouhei should be able to fight at all right now. Its supernatural/drama genre so any battles are just an extra. But than again why nothing can be done without winning/loosing one?

It feels weird when in manga "Kamisama Dolls" MC doesn't have one, it is like "LOtR" where Frodo wouldn't had his ring.

Worst thing is, Kyouhei isn't able to do much without some firepower. Talking with doll users without doll is like trying to convince wall to make you a sandwich.

Aside of this, I really like MC personality and that he isn't dumb as rock.

Thanks for translation CXC Scans.
MC in this manga tried to stay "normal", thus erase his "greatness" ...
he hates his own village tradition ...
Kyouhei is quite major power if he hold control at Kukuri ...
and possibly become the strongest one in this series ...
anyone who see him in his fight against forbidden dollwill respect him ... even enemy too ...
(even Aki also respect Kyouhei, and that yandere also respect him too)

about Aki ... he hates almost everyone because his past ...
not to mention anyone which have contact with forbidden "doll" might have their soul get wrecked ... (yeah, Aki have contact at past including that yandere)

uhh, I'm glad with this release ... but I want more faster if possible ... thanks for CXCScans for their effort tough ...
I quite liked it at first, but it's kinda weird now.

Spoiler
manga or anime ? I think both is great ...
anime already finished for 1st season ...
the manga still continued and the raw is quite far from precious translation ...
This Manga really need and deserve a season two
still quite far from the translated one ...
I hope the translation catches off the arc when the anime ended ...
it's still only halfway ... and the only place we can know the story conclusion only from manga ...
How far apart is the latest chapter to the anime last ep?
What? A new chapter and there wasn't any terror, psychological disorders, or general mindfuck? Man, and I'd just gotten used to that.
because in early anime ep, they plan to close it with different story in last ep ...
(thus hiding Shion existence ...)
however it didn't happen and there's Shion appearance in the end of anime version ...
this makes a bit hope for continuation in anime version ...
Wow. Seems like there would be some differences with anime. In anime the fall of heroes from Kukuri was solely Utao`s fault,while in manga there seems to be an appearance of a new character from the Kuga`s side,whose inaccurate(maybe intentional) ride of Kukuri caused this extreme situation. It`s a good news for those,who watched the anime,since the manga start to differentiate in the 4th volume. Thanks CxC for the hard work.
Yes, I kinda wish that cxc was faster too /sigh I'm a big Yamamura fan :/
well, I hope CxC takes more swing for this manga in their project ...
it's still Vol 03 ... quite far with the RAW that has been released ...
(yeah, I know they lack of staff and they have a lot manga translation project ... but I'm still hoping for this continuation ...)
Well there are 9 volumes in japan already, and chapters are released monthly =_=
Ch 16 and 17 already comes out ...
(still hoping for anime continuation ...)
Finally, some signs of life...
no comment ? lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics