Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 63votes)

Kamisama Dolls

Alt Names: alt 神样DOLLSalt 神様ドォルズalt Dolls of Godalt God's Dollsalt Kami-sama Dolls
Author: Yamamura Hajime
Artist: Yamamura Hajime
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody, body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll, are the culprits responsible.
Go to Kamisama Dolls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Diferences With The Anime New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 1 Replies

91 Comments

Seeing as the series has already come to an end in Japan, I wish they'd revisit it and continue the anime.

Glad to see that the translations are slowly catching up to the point where the anime version ended. I've already checked out the raws and I'm looking forward to seeing these translated.

which chapter is the one where they explain what happen to mahiru, aki, and kyouhei in the past

I'm not sure but "revisiting the past" maybe ...

which chapter is the one where they explain what happen to mahiru, aki, and kyouhei in the past

Thanks for the update

So...Hibino is covered in dander now?

What happened to her hair? ._.

Another update...hell yeah. =D

Woot!  Update. =D

http://vatoto.com/read/_/275704/kamisama-dolls_v6_ch33_by_easy-going-scans/8

does anyone else kinda laughed at the bottom middle picture?

It's heeeere!

Thank you EGS!

it's back again

...umm are the pages at the start or after 24 in the wrong order?

Bless you EGS!

Thank you so very much for picking this up, Easy Going Scans!
I really appreciate it, thank you.

It's a dream?

O...M...G...an update....THANK THE DOLLS! XD

Maybe the scans can catch up eventually....>.>

well in the end of the last episode, we can hope for a seconde season

Spoiler

Thanks CxCscan, it's great chapter, i hope a lot a chapter will come before the end of this year :P

its in english man, pass

whoo, thanks a lot for triple update ...

I really miss the anime version ...

it's quite good ... (hoping for 2nd season if possible)

well in the end of the last episode, we can hope for a seconde season

Spoiler

Thanks CxCscan, it's great chapter, i hope a lot a chapter will come before the end of this year :P

whoo, thanks a lot for triple update ...

this has already ended at chapter 72 :S, a long long way to go, i recommend the anime, the 29 chap of the manga is the 9 in the anime, and in general is pretty good

I really miss the anime version ...

it's quite good ... (hoping for 2nd season if possible)

Triple update?!

Spoiler

this has already ended at chapter 72 :S, a long long way to go, i recommend the anime, the 29 chap of the manga is the 9 in the anime, and in general is pretty good

they should put a summary in the chap man, i cant really remember what happened recently
Kyouhei used to be a Kakashi user, but at the same time, he also first-hand witness of how corrupted the Kakashi system to allowed Hyougas and Kogas do as they pleased. The flashback showed how hard he failed, both as a person (can't get the teacher to notice his feeling, can't quite reach out to Aki...) or as Kakashi User (can't not stop the tragedy before its happened despite all his claimed strength as being powerful user, mind you, its doesn't matter how the situation objectively looked like, its how he viewed himself being total useless in that situation). After that, he simply burned out, as Aki put it, run away from things . Think of Kenshin after Tomoe/Kaoru's death, you can't expect someone so tired to be readily fighting again.

Kamisama Dolls isn't a traditional shounnen, where battles take place constantly, a power hierarchy isn't needed here.Beside, as Users come only from two families, they can't have so many to continuously introducing them.

And god damn cute Mahiru, the anime really isn't doing her any justice, the girl looks gorgeous in here, imagine her in few more years
the anime version show how much POWERFUL Kyouhei as doll user (that's from his young age, as doll user grown, their ability get increased ... a lot more) ... and yeah, the author seems try to make MC avoid fighting as much as possible ... strange ... he might become the most powerful one and can easily scrap ancient forbidden doll ... it's as if author tried to make Kyouhei as last boss latter or something ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics