Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 96votes)

Ayame to Amane

Alt Names: alt Ayame and Amanealt あやめとあまね
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Ayame to Amane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic really funny, do you've same idea as me? New Window foxhidden
  • 1 Replies

61 Comments

lol...douman seiman strike again...he/she never cease to amuse me....lol

armpit........oh yes

I am quite literally speechless. All that comes out of my mouth is "Eh-bu-ah-I-ah... I don't even..."

Ahhh, I remember the first time I read some Dowman Sayman.

yeah!!!
an Update! 
1 year just for 2 pages...

An update! Woo!

Need more; Really funny.

But is this really "yuri" I think the closest one to yuri is the toilet scene.

But yuri doesn't mean it needs to be sexual -.- It just means that a lesbian relationship is important to the story.

Need more; Really funny.

But is this really "yuri" I think the closest one to yuri is the toilet scene.

ch 16

...I agree with the 3rd...bellybutton is delish

Spoiler

I am quite literally speechless. All that comes out of my mouth is "Eh-bu-ah-I-ah... I don't even..."

Wow, look at the lightning-fast upload, thanks a lot thetsuuyaku and KidCongo!!

My day is made whenever I see a new Douman chapter :) Thanks thetsuuyaku!

Unless it's another short like Afterlife... just thinking about that one-shot makes me unhappy.

In other news: the latest chapter was retardedly cute and funny.

My day is made whenever I see a new Douman chapter :) Thanks thetsuuyaku!

Very strange, but very funny!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/142710/ayame-to-amane_ch3_by_thetsuuyaku/6

Those two monsters mentioned (Scarewell and Baramos Gonus) are Dragon Quest monsters.  Scarewell is like a mimic but hides in wells (which you can enter in the later DQ games), Baramos Gonus is a boss in the real final dungeon of DQ3, which I believe looks like a zombie version of the fake final boss you had to kill to enter that dungeon.

Tag Mode...  I think perhaps these two are available in the Monster Catching game, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Professional, or perhaps Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland?

Either way, big nerd bonus here. :)

This is actually one of dowman sayman's works that make sense.

They all make sense

lolz ... hentai talk ...

thanks for the release ...

How does he cram so much humor into two pages?

Thanks thetsuuyaku. A little Dou/owman Sei/ayman always brightens my day.

Always bizzare, always hilarious, thanks thetsuuyaku!!

...actually if it's not of 'manga' and strictly only in Batoto there is one which always had one page every chapter,   "Devil king is bored" (forgot the exact name title but something like that)

....poor robot girl...

The title of that is "The Devil King is Bored", and it's a webcomic, and like all webcoms it only has one 'page'. That is, however about 10-15 pages long.

Chapter 3.3 because it's done by year/month and it's in between the chronological order.

the record is actually 1 page. i forget where it is but it's a one shot with just one page. im sure if it could be pulled off someone would do 0 pages but thats just not possible. (for now)

...actually if it's not of 'manga' and strictly only in Batoto there is one which always had one page every chapter,   "Devil king is bored" (forgot the exact name title but something like that)

....poor robot girl...

The cockpit...hehe...haha.

Douman's probably the most capable writer in the universe when it comes to condensing a story to few pages.

This has to be a record, a 2 page chapter... and I kind of liked it

the record is actually 1 page. i forget where it is but it's a one shot with just one page. im sure if it could be pulled off someone would do 0 pages but thats just not possible. (for now)

This has to be a record, a 2 page chapter... and I kind of liked it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics