Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 47votes)

Amahara-kun +

Alt Names: alt Amahara-kun Plusalt Amahara-kun+
Author: Hina Hime
Artist: Hina Hime
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Do not upload. Requested by emanga for removal.
Go to Amahara-kun + Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

@decoy

come~!
come to the bright side!
... HOLY SH--
GAAAH MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!!
Yuri or yaoi?
Hmm sounds legit.
i like his eyes :3 its like l D
)
l D
This may need a harem tag... and definitely needs a shounen ai tag.
imo, it'd be better if this took the prunus girl approach and make amahara's gender ambiguous... or is there still hope? (their names are even feminine)
This is preview of chapter 2
http://imgur.com/cWNQg
Just by reading the synopsis and tags I already know this is not for me and that I need to stay away.
ok at first it was funny, then it got over the top, but still funny, then it when gay, and I don't been the insult gay, but gay gay, two guys kissing gay... this is deffenatly not for me, so ya, I'm out of here.
Whut?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics