Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 79votes)

Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯の冷徹alt Hoozuki's Coolheadedness
Author: Eguchi Natsumi
Artist: Eguchi Natsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hoozuki is a deputy of Yama, king of hell and judge of the afterlife and a super "S". This is a daily life of Hoozuki and his people.

Nominated for the Taishô Manga Awards 2012.
Go to Hoozuki no Reitetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

That coloring page at the end of Ch 4...

(Eguchi-sensei, you troll)

They were over China when he fell, right? Bet Hozuki did all the paperwork, got a Chinese work permit and everything before digging. I can just visualize him, work zone cordoned off by safety signs, people asking what he's doing,...

Six hours to troll one person. Was it worth it? HELL YES!

*Slow clap*

Yeeewwwsssssshhhhhhh.....

Thank you KingyoKusa Scans!

WAIT WHAT?! I thought you had to be a resident to enter!

Also I wonder how that fishplant tastes... fishplant... hmm. I think stir frying it is the best option. Then again you can deep fry pretty much everything... better ask Sanji how to cook it or maybe Jan would know.

I like this kind of manga. I'd love to read more of it, since I'm fond of Japanese folklore and literature ^^
Basically office life integrated with japanese folklores. If you get it, it is hilarious.
@Cydric it's basically a gag/slice of life manga, with an all male cast, set in hell.
doesn't seem much fun tho.
some slight typos every once in a while but the grammars spot on in most cases and the stories themselves are hilarious. *was a proofreader for years*
Kyo, these are good stories, and definitely a different take on things :) Enjoyable ^^
I need feedback for this series! What do you guys think? Are you understanding the stories?
What the.....what???
it's kinda funny, i think, with the story centering around an administration demon trying to keep an overworked and understaffed hell in the semblance of order while dealing with various and sundry mythological figures. though it looks like it's going to be episodic, i'm a sucker for underworld focused stories and the lead is a hoot, so i think i'll follow.
The description doesn't really entice me...anyone please tell me if its good or not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics