Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 79votes)

Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯の冷徹alt Hoozuki's Coolheadedness
Author: Eguchi Natsumi
Artist: Eguchi Natsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hoozuki is a deputy of Yama, king of hell and judge of the afterlife and a super "S". This is a daily life of Hoozuki and his people.

Nominated for the Taishô Manga Awards 2012.
Go to Hoozuki no Reitetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

Hey, we've been having technical difficulties with our chapters so there's been a bit of a delay, but to make it up to you all, we've released soft subs for the 3rd OAD~

You can find it on our site, papermoonwosagashite.tumblr.com

Happy viewing ^^~

why are the pages shrinking =(

i could barely read it now...on my 17-inch ROG. whatever happens to those with smaller screens =O

finally, thanks papermoon scan i have my fix at last :D

Hurrah!  It returns!  Mucho thanks Papermoon.

tq for pickup this one papermoon

"slender Japanese males are popular with gays all around the world" huh i thought it was popular with just the fujoshi XD

Really love this one :)

i agree, open-book tests seemed nice until you weren't able to finish the test due to spending most of the time looking for answers :rolleyes: 

3 days straight? Am i dreaming?

It's alive! Welcome back, KingyoKusa.

Is the manga as awesome as the anime? Because I absolutely LOVE the anime.

I'm sure you found out already, but YES! If you loved the anime, you'll love the manga.

Some people didn't like the anime, saying it was not LOL-funny. But the anime was slice-of-afterlife-funny, which I prefer.

Hi guys!

Would just like to say that there's been problem with the group, so no more KingyoKusa scans! However, I'm recruiting translators to help me out~ (no more groups, think of it more as a collaboration between you and I!)

Just message me!

Is there another group that you could do a joint with? Or maybe they could help you find a translator?

I suppose the original manga doesn't have furigana since it's a seinan.

It's announced that Hoozuki no Reitetsu has surpassed printing 5,000,000 copies.

Volume 14 cover (LQ):

Spoiler

Hi guys!

Would just like to say that there's been problem with the group, so no more KingyoKusa scans! However, I'm recruiting translators to help me out~ (no more groups, think of it more as a collaboration between you and I!)

Just message me!

Is the manga as awesome as the anime? Because I absolutely LOVE the anime.

this manga isn't that great for the first 2 volumes, but at around volume 3 it gets more interesting, and currently at volume 12 and am in love with it :)

And A Happy New Year~
Well, it's been a day (or 2) since then, but hope you guys had fun on your day 1 of 2014! :)

Thank you for the chapter!  Merry Christmas to you too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

So much love for this manga.

Thank you KingyoKusa scans!

Oh, you came back KingyoKusa Scans! Thank you for the chapter!

"The 31st issue of Kodansha's Morning magazine is announcing on Thursday that an anime adaptation of Natsumi Eguchi's Hōzuki no Reitetsu supernatural comedy manga has been green-lit. More information about the anime's cast and staff will be released at a later time in the magazine."

:D

Hum.  I must say I wasn't expecting a messy love triangle among a treacherous deceased samurai, a taxi, and a ghostly paper lantern.  Especially with My Neighbor Totoro references mixed in.

This manga is great.

KingyoKusa Scans, thank you so much for this fantastic manga :D

This manga is made of win!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics