Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

The artstyle definitely reminds me of Cavalier of the Abyss.

Not really, the women are not pairs of breasts on legs.

It's the same artist as kure-nai, and that shows, on both genders.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
The artstyle definitely reminds me of Cavalier of the Abyss.
It's Kagami Takaya. A lot of deaths incoming. And guys, screw clinched storylines and mc, at least its epic!
@Newbiewriter, not cliched. Typical Kagami Takaya.

The little vampire girl did remind me of Mina from Vampire Bund though.
Those are some pretty sick vampires
Feels like this has alot of potential but i feel like the twist thats going to happen later has already been shown
Spoiler
i like the setting revenge but obviously the vampire queen is the heroine or a character that appear to be final boss but is not

i expect the story to go like this, MC train hard and gain super (demon) power and become a vampire killing machine, the vampire he killed before is not dead or his ally etc vowed to kill MC. As MC hunt down the vampire in cold blood he start to question is all vampire evil etc while remembering his friends death(1 or more would have survived and may be turn into a slave or vampire). he meet the vampire queen and make a pact with her somehow. defect bad vampire and finally discover his own organization is behind all of this.

XD but surely he will throw in a twist somewhere
really tragic and somewhat cliched mc...
Spoiler

still seems like a good read, the story itself has potential and...
Spoiler

expecting a time skip soon, even by the next chapter
great! but why do we have to wait so damn much for the next chapter?
Seems pretty cool! Can't wait for more~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics