Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 116votes)

Suzuka

Alt Names: alt 凉风alt Love Matealt Suzukazealt 涼風
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamato is ready for a fresh start. So when his aunt invites him to stay rent-free in her big-city boarding house in hustling, bustling Tokyo, Yamato jumps at the chance. There’s just one teensy-weensy catch: It’s an all-girl housing complex and spa! Things get even more nerve-racking when Yamato meets his neighbor Suzuka, a beautiful track-and-field star. She’s not just the cutest girl Yamato’s ever met, she’s also the coolest, the smartest, and the most intimidating. Can an ordinary guy like Yamato ever hope to win over a girl like Suzuka?

Sequel:

> Fuuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fuuka-r11026 )
Go to Suzuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

I just started with this manga yesterday^^ 

If you think he is absurdly dense, try reading "Infinite Stratos". The main character there is a LOT more dense than this one. Because even in the 8th volume of the light novel, he still doesn't notice all the romance flags being waved right in front of him (in the order of their appearance):

Spoiler

With all these girls wanting to become his girlfriends, he still keeps being oblivious to their affection and repeatedly tosses them into the friendzone. And nope, even in the latest volume, he didn't even show any signs of starting to get some progress of any of the romance flags he got on him. 

you would think he'd figure it out by now considering hes the only guy in the school but ya know...dense anime male leads and all :P

2 day marathoned it. Feel so tired and warm and fuzzy and zzz...zzz...zzz...

I just started with this manga yesterday^^ 

If you think he is absurdly dense, try reading "Infinite Stratos". The main character there is a LOT more dense than this one. Because even in the 8th volume of the light novel, he still doesn't notice all the romance flags being waved right in front of him (in the order of their appearance):

Spoiler

With all these girls wanting to become his girlfriends, he still keeps being oblivious to their affection and repeatedly tosses them into the friendzone. And nope, even in the latest volume, he didn't even show any signs of starting to get some progress of any of the romance flags he got on him. 

If you are interested in reading the original work, here is a good website to look for it:

http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Infinite_Stratos

You can find quite a lot of other works there that have manga adaptions such as (but not limited to):

Toaru Majutsu no index; Accel World; Sword art online (is getting licensed and they are removing the volumes); Baka to test; Boka wa tomodachi; Date a live; Highschool dxd and so on. 

If you want one that is not soo painfully long and still has a good story, you might wanna give "Iris on rainy days" a try. 

The moment when you read the whole series in a day and you realize that the series consists of confessions and break ups.

Ugh... That could have end so much better... 

What does Kouji Seo have with unexpected pregnancies Suzuka then Kimi No Iru Machi does he thinks that people don't now how to use protection XD

Excessively cliched story with a useless dimwit for a protagonist (who, what a surprise, shows his manly side once in a blue moon) and a typical tsundere for the main heroine. Annoying as hell.

What the? Extra chapter?
Why didn't I know of this!

I enjoyed this manga. A little surprised at the end but pretty good nonetheless. Nice job Kouji Seo and thanks for a nice story. Thanks to the scanlators as well :) 

I thought the rest of this was already translated..... at least I remember reading more than this.....
There are more volumes of this and why did they just jumped to the end??? O.o
interesting manga!! but of course i expected it to end differently!!!
@Aznasim I thought the main character was pretty cool when he stood by his confession here.
chapter 0 next > chapter 0 next > chapter 0. wth!? I'm not going anywhere.
isn't Suzuka supposed to have 18 volumes..?
thats because the scanlators for ch1 are different from those of ch2 or 3, where they (most annoyingly) have Miho call Yamato her "oneechan"
What the heck are all the comments talking about? This is pretty interesting so far.

I just have a complaint that they're using "onee" instead of "onii". They got it correct in the first few chapters but then they started using the incorrect word... unless she's actually calling him older sister, which would be even weirder.
This is never actually gonna end is it? xD
lol I remember this series. It's called an abortion bro, use it next time before ruining your life.
This is a great one But I honestly couldnt read it all at once because it is really repetative lol. but still good with little at a time.
That last chapter made me feel really nostalgic, I think I'll re-read this manga next week..
A lot of people are posting a lot of old Manga recently...I get it I'm an Adult now!!! Stop reminding me lolz
Posted Image
My first manga too, and I luv it!
I don't fully agree with that though my opinon might be biased since this was the first manga I read. What I definitly enjoyed was that this was not just your usual love story where its end once he get the girl, not to spoil the ending I will just say that life moved on. Oh and also track.
To anyone who shall read this, just be prepared to hate every single character, cus they all suck. Especially the main character. Still somehow ends up being a good manga though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics