Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 73votes)

LovePlus - Rinko Days

Alt Names: alt ラブプラス Rinko Daysalt リンコデイスalt 爱相随LovePlus 凛子相随篇alt Love Plus: Rinko Daysalt Loveplus Rinko Daysalt LovePlus: Rinko Days
Author: Konami Digital Entertainment & Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aikawa Wataru's father is being transferred overseas. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity, Wataru decides to stay behind in Japan and live on his own. Even though he's a new transfer student, his teacher convinces him to become a Library Representative. A fellow Library Rep tells him they’re missing a member and asks Wataru to find her. Not knowing how she looks like, he wanders the school trying to find her only to notice two girls gossiping about her negatively. It turns out the person he's looking for isn't well liked, because of her bad personality.

Her name is Kobayakawa Rinko, but what's the source of her bad attitude?

(Manaka also makes an appearance)

Based on DS Dating Sim "LovePlus".

> Part of the LovePlus series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=loveplus&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to LovePlus - Rinko Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

end~
one of the best i ever read
i kinda want an epilogue to this but overall nice
Wow, I loved it. Seo Kouji is a master.
kinda nice ending!
enjoyed this a lot :o
I expected it to be horrible, drama-y and twist-y since it's by Seo , but it was cute.
nice short love story.
nice ending
so sweet..
^.^
Sooner than i thought.
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
OMG THE BEST LOVE STORY I EVER HAD AWESOME MORE LOVE PLUS PLZ DIFFERERNT GIRLS AND ALSO THE THE THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR RINKO IN JANUARY I CANT WAIT ^_^
What more could there be? Ah, it can be nice to have a bit of payoff after the confession.
Plus also, she's so shy/difficult--she says boyfriend, but she might have trouble admitting it in public. I'm surprised her confession was that sweet and open, really.
Must Seo torture us for his own sickly pleasure?
what the?! chapter 10 is not the ending?? what more could there be?
January!? Noooooo
o god to read the last chapter we got to wait till January >_> ?
Thx for the new chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics