Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 45votes)

Amanusya

Alt Names: alt Amanushaalt あまぬしゃ
Author: Hosokawa Shingi
Artist: Hosokawa Shingi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalOneshot OneshotShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three travelers visit a post town, a girl and a boy who seem like twins, and one man. Their goal is to seek great power, the Amanusya. In that town, they discover an evil conspiracy involving an Amanusya...
Go to Amanusya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

14 Comments

I'm surprised this never got a serialization. It seems to have all the makings for a good serialization.

So much potential

more..... there must be more.....

well, anyone knows when this oneshot was published? If it was recently published then may be some chances that it may become a series if not then we must give up on hope
I want the author to be able to continue this so bad, as long as there is more Jun. :3
I'd really like to see some more of this one, excellent oneshot but definitely has possibilities for a longer series. :)
That was really good, and different. It would be awesome if it got serialized.
And why is this not a series? It has such a good premise compared to those cliche shoujo romances I keep finding >.>
This... this is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!
Romance between parasite and host: Check
Identical looking main couple: Check
Tag team couple: Check
I can only pray for a serialization.
Wow, the idea of the amanusya is really great, it would do well for a longer history
I'm more interested in the

Three travelers visit a post town, a girl and a boy who seem like twins, and one man.

part.
Just for that I'm gonna read this oneshot
Lol main character in the cover page looks like Koyomi Araragi from Bakemonogatari

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics