Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 93votes)

Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san

Alt Names: alt Novice Policewoman Kiruko-sanalt 新米婦警キルコさん
Author: Hirakata Masahiro
Artist: Hirakata Masahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the tiny police station of rejects, consisting of Kanjuurou the snide chief, Haruki the common pervert patrol officer, and Kiruko, the rookie policewoman… who also just happens to be an insanely strong former military mercenary!

Sequel:

> Kaette Kita! Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaette-kita-shinmai-fukei-kiruko-san-r9858 )
Go to Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

*reads chapter
"hm this seems eally good and fairly uniqu i wonder how it'll turn out in 20-30 chapters
*gets to end of chapter, sees it's run on shounen jump
"oh FUCK MY LIFE
um bom mangá, tem potencial.
MORE MORE I DEMAND MORE I WANT MORE!!
the story isn't that bad. And the comedy is sometime funny too.

Hope they make some parody of kochikame XD
Loved this! More, more, MOAAAAAAAR!!!

HELL YES!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS! A FEMALE SOUSUKE SAGARA!!!

Seriously though, it was a nice chapter to kick off the series. I can’t imagine this lasting too long in JUMP though =0(.
The introduction could use a little more polish but aside from that, it's a good manga
"I'll follow you for the rest of my life, senpai !"

Oh yeah !!! :D I'd like Kiruko be a Goudere type.

Wait for Haruki's girlfriend appeard xDDDD
So...
Spoiler
If she's close enough to have her swords on either side of my neck, then she's close enough for me to get my grubby little hands on her enormous tits!!

Hmmm...

It just might be worth it!!!
Haruki might not be the best police officer ever, but he has the makings of the best of cops. He knows the psychology of the criminals (read: perverts) and is able to think like one (read: he is a pervert, and a big one at that), behaves as a loose cannon (it's not like it can get any worse since he is already in risk of losing his job) and has been partnered with a beautiful (if somewhat hellbent on destruction and war-hardened) lady. Though her eyes are kind of scary.
Her muscle and bone density are extremely high, her muscles has high contraction rates, she has a extremely powerful metabolism, she has powerful eyesight, her reaction is extremely good, and she has a powerful will/determination. She's a genetically modified human being. Any other explanation? XD
I hope she doesn't go all yandere on any girl the MC molests.
I think this one's not bad. And I like that it is being serialized in Weekly Jump, that means new chapters will come out more often with bigger chance to be translated.
Lol, pretty funny, interesting concept, thanks for the scans!
the male lead is the best in this manga --" not the girl who can´t "hold back"
Intro chapter is decent. Could surely become something good. I find the male lead character highly unlikable though. :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics