Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 93votes)

Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san

Alt Names: alt Novice Policewoman Kiruko-sanalt 新米婦警キルコさん
Author: Hirakata Masahiro
Artist: Hirakata Masahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the tiny police station of rejects, consisting of Kanjuurou the snide chief, Haruki the common pervert patrol officer, and Kiruko, the rookie policewoman… who also just happens to be an insanely strong former military mercenary!

Sequel:

> Kaette Kita! Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaette-kita-shinmai-fukei-kiruko-san-r9858 )
Go to Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

@boss jelly
A-are you...me?
pretty off topic but I have to ask, what series is that on the recruitment page?
Just caught up to this manga and enjoying it so far with its comedy :3
Bullet= Tibber

The Kuro Megane girl= Annie

Nope.
Sexual harasser is an awesome guy.
I'm sorta curious about Kanjuurou, that chief guy. He behaves like a complete moron...he just gotta have a backstory of sorts. So far we know practically nothing about him.
Strongest police station ever!
Some nice slapstick action to end the year with :D
I'm sorry, but I can only imagine Bullet as a giant teddy bear. That has guns. I mean, he acts like a teddy bear. With guns.
Been seeing this chick around happy to find the manga she's in
one of these manga where you go "pfftHAHAHAHAHA" every two pages.
POWER OF TITS
insta follow :)
That's only manga that has a story which revolves around romance. Series in WSJ that focus on other things, mostly action, as it is WSJ after all, that contain romance actually last for some time, usually.
eh honestly it's in WSJ, and romance doesn't usually last long there. most of the recent manga in WSJ with romance ended before 50 chapters.
Lol

Good work on scanlating this, Rob.
How much longer does this manga have until it turns into a full out battle manga?
I agree with adding a little romance.
@ boss jelly

I kinda do...but I don't think it will work out in this kind of scenario seems it might feeled "pushed" in my opinion but the Author might do it if the ratings go down as a last ditch effort
Next chapter: ACTION! Woohoo!!!
I can't be the only one who wants a bit of romance between the two, can I?
kiruko-sans eyes *FANTASTALIZING*

i just want to tap the back of the mc and say 'goodluck bro seems like you'll be serialized for a long time'
Based on the hype that this series has been getting on Pixiv, I've got a feeling this series is going to last a good while. Lets just hope that this affects its Jump ratings.
call me crazy and all bu shes really cute, crazy and homacidal .....but cute
Ah those crazy eyes. :D
I smell a romance... :I

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics