Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 93votes)

Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san

Alt Names: alt Novice Policewoman Kiruko-sanalt 新米婦警キルコさん
Author: Hirakata Masahiro
Artist: Hirakata Masahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the tiny police station of rejects, consisting of Kanjuurou the snide chief, Haruki the common pervert patrol officer, and Kiruko, the rookie policewoman… who also just happens to be an insanely strong former military mercenary!

Sequel:

> Kaette Kita! Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaette-kita-shinmai-fukei-kiruko-san-r9858 )
Go to Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

Seriously guys? I saw the axe coming a long time ago *points to one of my previous posts*

And it's AXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooo!!!

vader.jpg

And it's AXED!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Still hoping this would get a decent wrapup rather than being a half-assed one

And it's AXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to class, brats.  :)

kinda remind me with Morito class in Gun x Clover ...

(careful if you want to read GxC, there's plenty of NASTY and AWFUL character)

One of the most extreme kick-the-can game I've ever seen since...forever...

...and...

Spoiler

Welcome to class, brats.  :)

I really like this...  I hope it lasts longer than people are saying.  Cross your fingers...

I wouldn't bet on it. With three new series on the way and one of them replacing Medaka Box, the remaining two will prolly replace Hungry Joker and Kiruko-san. I may still be wrong though.

EDIT: I was right. They got the axe.

Pathethic male MC, your lower than average run-of-the-mill-comedy, another dissapointing new SJ manga.

I'm glad they still keep the comedy

Really hope this will long honestly.

I really like this...  I hope it lasts longer than people are saying.  Cross your fingers...

What, this series has a serious plot?

It would be funny if it survived more than Hungry Joker, lol

Chief is a badass.

well, there's crazy loli and the story getting paced up ...

I hope this might rank up this manga a bit ...

It has quite a gathering on Pixiv too. People are in love with the main heroine and her design/quirks, it seems. Pity, I thought the series would last longer because of this...but admittedly the story so far is very flimsy and pretty thin...

why is that? are the sales showing its doing bad? from danbooru i know that hentai of it has spiked increasingly

Needs more eng traslation of the H-doujins

It's probably garnered quite a cult following among readers in Japan.

But either way, the rankings for it are pretty terribad, always in the bottom 3. Series at the bottom of the barrel usually gets axed so expect this one to get cancelled sometime soon.

What you're asking is close to impossible since this series has a 60% chance to get axed late March. If it survived, then it'll have a 100% chance to get axed in May/June.

why is that? are the sales showing its doing bad? from danbooru i know that hentai of it has spiked increasingly

What is with this talk of axing?

The boss is wicked. He knew that they would be at MPD soon one way or another.
I can so tell this is going to get canceled.
Its very unlike me to judge quickly BUT
just only after 13 chapters
I Knew This Manga NEED ANIME ADAPTATION!!!
@wintercry: Nooooooo...
@wintecry: ...imposhiburu D:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics