Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 43votes)

Hita-Hita

Alt Names: alt La Pomme Prisonniere
Author: Tsuruta Kenji
Artist: Tsuruta Kenji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventure!
Go to Hita-Hita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws anybody? New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies

68 Comments

Wow that was weird...can`t believe I thought this to myself "wouldn't mind more chapters"

lol @ chapter 6, that's so true about sleeping with cats. xD

can somebody say wher is chapter 1 ?

Ch. 4 so hilarious. Plus, this mangaka is clearly a very acute observer of cats.

Hello, i am new to this manga, where might i find chapter 1? Also 4,5,6,7,8?

Thanks in advance.

They aren't out yet, we are slowly getting our hands on the raws.

ps: more are coming

Hello, i am new to this manga, where might i find chapter 1? Also 4,5,6,7,8?

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm... i wonder if this related to the artist other work "Forget-Me-Not", also in Venice.

It is. Mariel is the girl without glasses that the glasses girl dances naked with. We even see Mariel waving to Beppo on the bridge in chapter 3 and undressing in her office. I know Tsurata's main females look that same but that's way too close to be a coincidence.

The chapters where shes naked and wearing a crown reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are.

the story is really interesting.

Meanwhile, Tsuruta Kenji never went and made any volumes of Emanon to follow the second.

Oh well, these are fun too.

What... what IS this? Is there a plot?

Sure is a lot of pussy in this manga...

This... is amazing!! I love the scene where the two girls are naked on the bench and the old guy just shakes his head and walks on. More please!!

Glad you like it. I've obtained more raws so more is a-coming!

This... is amazing!! I love the scene where the two girls are naked on the bench and the old guy just shakes his head and walks on. More please!!

So, Kenji Tsuruta sketching a lot of Venetian architecture plus girls with cute little hairy pussy...cats.

Yeah I think I could read another ten thousand chapters of this and not be tired of it.

We are kindred spirits :)

• Adj likes this

So, Kenji Tsuruta sketching a lot of Venetian architecture plus girls with cute little hairy pussy...cats.

Yeah I think I could read another ten thousand chapters of this and not be tired of it.

Um.  Well, ch. 9 was . . . uh . . . cat-erotic?

Mangaka's sure having fun.

i was like, "oh hey its a cat", next page comes, oh fck its a bush

@Weaper Ahh, sorry about, wasn't thinking. But thank you!
Makes me happy knowing this manga has 10 chapters because it sucks to get into something than arrive at the point where the manga is suddenly over. xD
It'll make more sense now that we know there are 10 chapters...hopefully. XD

Tsuruta Kenji has lovely art. It's nice to see something different. Too many mangakas have similar drawing styles and this goes for all genres...
@I-Am-X: please look at the thread on the forum to get the details but yeah, there s already 10 chapters out and more to come
I'm guessing "Chapter 10" is to be read as chapter 1, right?

For a second it had my hopes up there'll be 10 chapters lol.
xD
Yep, definitely related to Forget-Me-Not thanks to that boat in chapter 3.
More chapters of this weird shit?&

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics