Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 94votes)

Bullet Armors

Alt Names: alt BULLET ARMORS子彈裝甲alt 불렛 아머즈alt BULLET ARMORS
Author: Moricha
Artist: Moricha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world there are mysterious machines known as TREMORS. The reason they came and who built them are still unknown.The most mysterious part of the tremors, however, would be their ability to continuously EVOLVE.
And in this world a boy is on a journey looking for his missing father.
Go to Bullet Armors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 11 Replies

118 Comments

16th of june? It's been that long? Damn...

Yay! New chapter!

So what happen?

this didn't show up in my follows feed... :(

There may be cause to add a romance tag in here soon. Well, if there isn't already.

It's tough to tell whether his "I want to protect you!" and her flustered reactions are the first indicators of romance, or just a shounen friendship shtick where the girl is trying to be stubborn and tough and he wins her over with enthusiasm and determination.

Darn them for being so young and stereotypically shounen, it makes things difficult for me to piece together.

He needs another arm already.  Wouldnt get his ass kicked if he had another arm...

Well, your wish has been grandted

Nice idea. Gives a HxH feel, but goes onto a different route. I like it.

I agree, the fist chapter is almost the exact same timeline as when Gon meets that dude with long hair

Yeah, it's one of those "don't ask me no questions" moments. Just enjoy it.

Very cute chapter by the way *-*

Bwah, Bullet can even fly, All is in the wrist !!

(a gauntlet won't help you to punch harder, it will just harden your fist, so I think it's better to left things as they are)

One thing I don't understand though is how the arm (which is really like a forearm) managed to throw those rocks like bullets since throwing things is mostly the shoulders muscles that do the work.

How many chapters are out that haven't been translated?

I was pleasantly surprised about this one.

does anyone know where i can find the raws?

I personally think that she is a cute tsundere

He needs another arm already.  Wouldnt get his ass kicked if he had another arm...

This manga could make a fun RPG franchise. But will it become THAT famous? I doubt so.

Wow. I thought this was gonna be a lot more childish than it is. It's almost as if it's paying homage to the classic shounen of old. So many classic elements put together in the right way.

The main character designs are simple, but effective. The mob character designs match and enhance the environment well. The Tremor designs range a lot and match their respective Breeder's personalities.

The story itself is simple, which works well in this kind of world setting. It's got plenty of silliness and doesn't try to pretend that it's something other than what it is - pure, classic shounen.

I have high expectations for this one.

@tiki this girl has no redeeming features while Nami has boobs.

Be patient my friend. I'm sure sooner or later something will happen that will change your mind.

@tiki this girl has no redeeming features while Nami has boobs.

@tiki the problem is that nami even at her worst had some redeeming points, and at her best she's one of the groups core members. This girl is not bossy, she's downright mean about it, i can't stand the types who do nothing but insult and boss others around and yet back it up with nothing. The girl doesn't even have a nice tremor since the little twerp is as bad as her in what it does to his partner.
@vegaobscura IMO she reminds me of Nami for One Piece. Very Bossy. So i don't see what's so bad. At least she not a wimp who can't do anything.
the manga is good, sadly that girl grates on my nerves so very badly.
she is probably gonna stick around til the end. she was saying she wanted to leave the town, pretty much saying she is gonna go with him on his adventure. hope the annoyingness and bossiness dies down though
Annoying girl companion get!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics