Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 42votes)

Jigokudou Reikai Tsuushin

Alt Names: alt 地獄堂霊界通信alt Hell Hall-Spirit World Communicationalt Jigokudo Reikai Tsushinalt The Hall of Hell's Communication with the Spirit World
Author: Kouzuki Hinowa
Artist: Mimori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tetsushi (a 5th grader delinquent who rules over the students of Jouin elementary), Ryuuchin (Tetsushi's right hand man) and Tsuda (their sometimes-ally), are known to everyone in town as the "three evil prankster kings."

In a creepy pharmacy located out-of-town, the boys meet an old man who bestows a strange and other-worldly power upon them. Soon after, our 3 young pranksters find themselves battling a variety of ghosts and demons...!?
Go to Jigokudou Reikai Tsuushin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

At first this manga was nice. But now things are getting real good. kekekeke~

The content though, is too heavy to be a shounen... its definately not material for children.

With chapter 4 out, that's a given. It really gave off the feel that fate was pushing hard for an outcome, and it wasn't going to pull any punches. Nothing could stop it, all you could do was watch it unfold. It felt... heavy.

It was like a voice rang out saying "WE ARE THE UNIVERSE. WE DO NOT FUCK AROUND."

That got real dark really fucking quickly.  Quite well done, actually.

It was good.

The fourth chapter got darker and now I'm definitely convinced that it's seinen.

*shudder*

Hm, but isn't having elementary students as main characters for this a biiiit....?

Ah, well, more cute for me, then.

Kinda weird. Its obviously aiming to be a seinen read but the overall outcome feels more like a shounen, "don't do bad things or bad things will happen to you!" horror read.

The content though, is too heavy to be a shounen... its definately not material for children.

Kinda weird. Its obviously aiming to be a seinen read but the overall outcome feels more like a shounen, "don't do bad things or bad things will happen to you!" horror read.

New chapter. :D

Might want to use AA SMOOTH insted of sharp.
c1 looks like shit.
more please :D
really interesting manga *-*
Thank you for the new chapter! I was so sad when I heard this was dropped! ^^
Chapter 1 is a joint with TZA and they don't allow uploads so chapter 1 can be found in our forum

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics