Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 31votes)

Doctor Du Ming

Alt Names: alt 医生杜明alt Docteur Du Ming
Author: Han Jinglong & Zhang Jing
Artist: Zhang Jing
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Du Ming, young anesthesiologist in a large Chinese hospital, is haunted by the memory of Zhang Qian: a young lady from his alma mater, who bewitched him with her sulfurous beauty and the peculiar aura she emits. After graduating, Du Ming stayed in touch with her, but a terrible piece of news arose: the young lady has committed suicide.
Go to Doctor Du Ming Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

13 Comments

...how romantic 

them tags makes me want to reject this with my utmost being

some parts were a bit confusing but at least everything got cleared up in the last few chapters. Amazing art and the message was exceptionally dark I must say.

*yawns* it really was more than I expected ... in the time it took to get me bored :D

Well was looking for dark. And this did not disappoint. 

Well i liked it, i think it was good.

Spoiler

I don't know what my impressions of this manhua are... it feels like I'm on the verge of being deeply disturbed, but then I'm not. Maybe it's a problem with me. Somewhere something fell short, but I can't quite explain what exactly that is.

Hmmm... spoilers, eh?
Spoiler

Or that's atleast how i saw it.
o3o; can someone make sense of this for me in a spoiler or something?
Cause I read it all, I can piece together a few different parts, but I can't diffiate between past and present due to the coloring scheme.
[like usually black means flashback]
Anyways, interesting and enjoyable.
This one of the most shocking and goriest manga I've read for a while. There were many moments where my reactions were: "Good Lord" or even "Blood Hell!".
The story is marvelously written , and flows as if you were reading a novel. The art is just astonishing! Though one can argue that the eyes of the MC are unproportionate, but this is just a matter of taste and can easily be overlooked.

It's definitely one of the best manga I've ever read, without a doubt, and I would even go as far as to call it a Masterpiece.
Many Thanks Village Idiot. :)
Well, it isn't that gory, just a few scenes. The message is deep and disturbing, though.
Like don't read it thinking it's going to be some tame romance, it is one of the true horror, psychological mangas. Like MPD Psycho, which I also read.
This is one of the goriest mangas I have read, just saying - don't read it unless you are prepared from some serious stuff.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics