Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 140votes)

Divine Bells

Alt Names: alt 神鈴alt Ghost Bellalt Godly Bellsalt 신령
Author: Lee Hye
Artist: Lee Hye
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Divine Bells Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 226 Replies

319 Comments

great new chapter, thanks EGS!!
Aw, snap. All bets are off. I've been waiting to see some of the REAL sides of this guy.
A wild Loli appears.
Ah...He snapped. Yess.
What is it about OP girls judging on whether to help a guy by the hotness index? :huh:
Awesome new chapter, thanks EGS!!
@sibkid

Wow, that was a really damn close guess, just enough for it to be it's own joke! And just as authentic too! A old reference followed by an amusingly bad pun in it's own right, but not quite what I was hinting at.

The reference to magikarp appeariing was referring to the running gag where an unwanted pokemon comes out when one of the various MC from the classic cartoon throws the ball, and not the one they were planning on bringing out. Usually useless (magikarp) and/or unfitting for the task at hand (fish type on land).

The pun was actually even more of a stretch than the classic "damn dam" pun that I didn't even realize was present. Evolved form of Goldeen, "Seaking" Wavy finned fish with a bad-ass horn, if memory serves. Myung-joo King, Seaking, yeah, a big stretch. Even for my terribly horrendous arsenal of puns and jokes.

Little late in replying due to lack of attention to the comment box, but it's only been a month, right?
WoWowowowowow ;D i <3 it ;D
He's got a bodyguard who can spout fire and most likely has other tricks up his voluminous sleeves... <_< What more do you want? ^_^

But, he probably does have something else going for him... You can't be that meek without it, in Fiction Land. :lol:
Holy shit that was freakishly awesome escape! I wish the MC will have some sort of trump card as an underdog...

Mental note: never have anything that long-haired freak of an "Emperor" wants. Better yet, make sure nobody you know does... just in case he tries to get after them by using you as an abject example... :P

Although... a certain step-mother of a concubine would do really well to run into him one of these days: watching those two trying to out-smug the other in underhanded ways could prove interesting. :lol: Uh... if you're not caught like a rag between them, that is. :P

Great new double release, thanks a lot Easy Going Scans!!
"Why did the emperor show up now?"
My thoughts exactly

HEY YOU!!
You're supposed to be the final boss, so shush it and go sit quietly on the sidelines where you can make evil schemes

Villains these days, hunf!

(On a side note, please do continue your talk, it is most interesting -oh, the plot hoho~ <3 )

Good work EGS, thank you for it!
@Makahiya thank you too (and Dragrath as well)
I would have felt so foreveralone were not your support ;-;b
great new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!
@Lunari
I second that
300th person to follow it <3
So good~

It's been some time since I like a character at "1rst sight"
And he seems to be as promising as I expected

What is your secret oh-not-so-kind king of Myung-Joo?

I hope it's not because you think you did something awful when you actually didn't-_-
Please be the cunning little bastard I hope you are and not another clichéd MC
This series has gotten interesting... wonder what this hold is nad whats going to happen at the palace....
awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Easy Going Scans!!
I wonder what hold he's got.
A great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!
@shakeyjake for the 99% of the population who cannot find the pun and to boast for spending 4 hours to find it, the pun is that magikarp is a fish, and he doesn't want to catch them, so he wants to "dam"it.
thanks for the new chapter EGS!!
My thoughts on that last chapter.

Gang-Hui: "Myung-Joo King, I choose you!" *throws divine bell*

*magikarp appears*

Gang-hui: "Damnit! not again!"

lol, old reference, and bad one at that. There's also a REALLY bad pun in there, see if you can spot it.
With this latest twist, I am really into the story now.
Thanks for the great new chapter Easy Going Scans!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics