Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 106votes)

To Love-Ru

Alt Names: alt とらぶるalt 出包王女alt To Love Youalt To Love You - Troublealt To LOVEる -とらぶる-alt To-LOVE-Rualt To-LOVE-Ru - Trouble -alt Любовные неприятности
Author: Hasemi Saki
Artist: Yabuki Kentaro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rito is a high-school boy who just can't confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna-chan. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub, a mysterious and barely clothed girl appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from another planet...

Sequel series: To Love-Ru Darkness - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-darkness-r51
Go to To Love-Ru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please Help Me a with Pronunciation Problem? New Window Aoi_Cho
  • 3 Replies
Topic "Current" Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

39 Comments

Seven Seas manga has announced they will be making the printed and digital versions of the To Love Ru series so there you go legal versions in October. 

Saw an update. Saw To-Love Ru. Thought, "Ooooooh, more chapters." Clicked on link. Scrolled down. Saw [End] on the chapter. Thought, "Ooooh, no way. I must have missed a couple chapters." Looked left. Saw the date it was uploaded. Scrolled up. It was the first season of To-Love Ru. I was excited to see an end to Darkness. My hopes were high. T-T

Spoiler

Wow, what a tease.

Honestly, there should be an ending with every one of the female "love interests". x)

(Although this is probably why we have...hentai... ;p )*

You mean the harem plan?

Thank you, No Group, for that ch. 115.5 omake about my personal hero, the Principal!!!

Wouldn't it be better to seperate the color and non-color versions of the manga like they do with the other colored ones?

Yeah...

So I created To Love-Ru - Digital Colored Comics and separated normal and colored ones... 

Same goes for Darkness

Wouldn't it be better to seperate the color and non-color versions of the manga like they do with the other colored ones?

Honestly, there should be an ending with every one of the female "love interests". x)

And the Visual Novels. Though I'm not sure whether those have all the routes. If they do, then there you go.

This should end on a harem note though.

Cool, all colorized, thanks a lot TAK3Z0!!

I've been reading through this amazing series again and I've noticed something:

Spoiler

These two girls appear in the background a lot...

they are official. colored volume of TLR and TLRDare sold as ebook. you can read the first 12 pages of each volume for free.

Wow seriously? Its brilliant crap. Its like they've colored over the tones or lacks the shades for details and left a majority of solid tones that couldve been colored, eg: mikans eyes in chap1. Its like reading a childrens story book.
This is manga, not marvel comics.

Cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter TAK3Z0!!

So were the colorized versions official, or were they fan-made?

they are official. colored volume of TLR and TLRD are sold as ebook. you can read the first 12 pages of each volume for free. 

One of the best. Romance, playful misunderstandings, (I hate the principal, he's old... he should get out of the way. only redeemed by letting the girls enroll in school. anyway...), it's just adorable.

I'm glad and thankful that TAK3Z0 has given me an excuse to return to it.
(of course, Thank you to the original scanlators who allowed paved the road for my original run through.)

I want to see the Lala's HAPPY ending =|

Hooray for colour!!! It maybe the older art but the colour really brings it out. Hopefully this revitalises interest in the original prior to becoming overly sex reference-filled and high-end nudity-filled 24/7 like darkness.

I totally agree with you...
I always read prequels and stuff... so I've finished TLR before I started reading (and scanlating digital colored) chapters of Darkness. After more then a year returning to original series was quite refreshing and enjoyable....

Hooray for colour!!! It maybe the older art but the colour really brings it out. Hopefully this revitalises interest in the original prior to becoming overly sex reference-filled and high-end nudity-filled 24/7 like darkness.

So we coloring the first series now?

So were the colorized versions official, or were they fan-made?

Cool, colorized super-ecchi, very nice.  :D

Thanks a lot TAK3Z0!!

Ah... I still remember this beautiful time, when Lala and Haruna were the actual main heroines.

To everyone who is thinking about reading this: read Black Cat first. There are so many vague....no I don't mean vague, I mean blatant references to it in this. Like whole character references....like...Yami...
I heard from some other comments that the character that was based off his wife was Haruna. but that's from other comments. I heard about the divorce and everything from this commenter as well. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm glad he got his spirits back up to start Darkness.
Funny thing though was that after reading Darkness, then watching some of the anime, I realized that I forgot the whole thing was about Momo falling in love with Rito, thus crea....
Spoiler
and about Yami....
I'm not sure if 'darkness' prefers to Yami or Momo's intentions lol.
Well, I like To Love Ru, and if you're just finishing up the manga and also like it, also check out TLR: Darkness. It's a fun read.
You'd think that Rito would have been a lot more used to girls after all the trip-ups that ended up with his nose buried in all of those vaginas.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics