Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.4 - 5votes)

Chokotan!

Alt Names: alt チョコタン!alt Choco-tan!alt Chocolate & Tanalt Chocotan!
Author: Takeuchi Kozue
Artist: Takeuchi Kozue
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about the dog named Chokotan who has the ability to speak with humans in the human language. Nao, her owner, likes a guy named Arima. Arima has a dog named Hatsupi. On Hatsupi's birthday, Nao makes biscuits that are edible for both dogs and humans. Nao and Chokotan bump into Arima and Hatsupi on the sidewalk and Nao runs away before she can summon the courage to give the biscuits to Arima. Chokotan encourages Nao and she makes up her mind to go back and give the biscuits to Arima. Now then, will she be able to approach Arima while she's not even able to talk casually to him? And how about Chokotan's secret? - The Story about the talking dog and her Owner's clumsy-love-story!
Go to Chokotan! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

4 Comments

ahahaha,

Disgusting, those super cross-bred dogs live nothing but miserable life. You´re telling me this dog is happy?

Fakehero is trolling.  They meant to say "Super in-bred dogs" but completely missed the mark, ahahaha

@FakeHero
I don't really understand your comment because in the first and only chapter available I didn't see any miserable dogs, or even any dogs I would refer to as super cross-bred. What super cross-bred dogs are you refering to? I also don't see why a dog being cross-bred means it can't have a good life and be happy.
Disgusting, those super cross-bred dogs live nothing but miserable life. You´re telling me this dog is happy?
interesting shoujo title...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics