Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 27votes)

Stardust Wink

Alt Names: alt 媚力男孩梦恋曲alt スターダスト・ウインクalt 星尘☆眨眼
Author: Haruta Nana
Artist: Haruta Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I’m Anna. I’m fourteen years old and I’ve just entered the ninth grade. Sou and Hinata, who live in the same apartment complex as me, are my childhood friends and we’re all the same age. I thought that from now on we’d become even closer friends, but then Sou suddenly did that to me…!!
Go to Stardust Wink Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

arghh she reappeared!!!

@Micky the manga's finished in Japan

Intense ending dun dun dun

omg i think hinata might be gay and like sou , that would be the reason he went away and said no to her O.o

@syl_chan How can you know that? The manga isn't even finished yet.
Anna do something already... and don't get stuck saying "you're just a childhood friend"...

i kinda feel sorry for Sou.. I kinda like him...
yeah, i just couldn't get past chapter 3. anna is fucking retarded and shallow. she is one of the types of characters i just can't stand. if the heroine was different i may have enjoyed this series but it just wasn't meant to be lol
Zebstrika is Zebraika in Japanese... not -iga :[
I am so going to kill that Teacher. Die !
i hate the teacher...i wanna kill her soo bad. // derp :B
That damn teacher. =_= *takes out knife*
i would like some very new guy character come and then he somehow end up with anna.
but, it's impossible, she must be end up with one of her childhood friend.. i think she'll end up with sou.. lately she changed her behaviour toward sou.. just some prediction, could be wrong
@syl_chan:
My guess is .. she ended up with the 2nd 'Hinata'. No ?
i really like this manga so i finished reading the raws!! do you want to know who Anna end up with?
Hinata x Anna
You have to keep having faith, Boomsickle. Although I understand you, since Anna sure is one of that unreasonable charachters... I find her selfish and she's too late to think about how Hinata and Sou might feel about her actions (like Mizutani in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun). Wanna punch her sometimes :D

Spoiler
Spoiler Alert(upto chp 3)
Spoiler
Well, as triangles go, this one has fewer cues to the outcome than usual. The "first guy rule" can't apply, because they come on the scene together. There's no contrast in childhood friend vs. new guy--their relationship in the past has always been completely symmetrical as near as I can make out. The "dark-haired brooding guy always wins" rule doesn't really apply, because the darker haired guy isn't particularly brooding (except in the sense that the girl has him frustrated).
Aside from that, I like the squirrel.
"that" = he banged her mum.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics