Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 87votes)

Mrs Angel

Alt Names: alt 미세스 선녀alt Ginang Anghelalt Mrs Sun-Nyuhalt Mrs. Angelalt Mrs. Sun-Nyuh
Author: Park Se-Jun
Artist: Acho
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A gangster girl in high-school decides it’s time to live life properly after graduating by marrying a nice man and living a normal life. However, her past as a gangster constantly threatens to come out from time to time and she has trouble holding back. And when she has a daughter…apples don’t fall far from the tree.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/mrssunneoer
Go to Mrs Angel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with a very confusing part of chapter 39. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

127 Comments

Is it only me who thinks that but it seems like the girl with pink hair is prostituting (or working in a cabaret if it doesn't want to go too dark?) herself and the other guy knows it... Also she must be working at the "talent" guy's place.
I love the gif at the end
is it normal in s.korea to treat a girl like that ?

no negative intention in my question..
......Oh my god please someone beat the shit out of those punks! I don't care what that girl has done but no one should ever be treated like that!
obviously Lowlightt kid has no actual knowledge of other countries and simply quoting what he read on the internet.
kids these days trust internet too much.
@Lowlightt

Yes, because having visited both countries on 6 occasions and the fact that my parents are both immigrants from Korea doesn't inform me at all? I can't speak entirely for Japan, but I can definitely talk about Korea. If you researched anything, you'd know reporting rates (particularly for sexual crimes) have skyrocketed starting around 2000, which is actually more of an indicator of women gaining more rights and status in society, rather than rising crime rates (still lower than in the US), which in turn correspond to the democratization of the nation in the late 80's/early 90's. Also, rising rates of teen suicide (all happening in a short time period) set off the nation on a witch hunt after school bullies last year. Also something you would know if you did some research. Crime is not rampant. And the fact that Japan's crime rate is even lower doesn't help your case at all.

Wherever you got the idea that 90% of crimes go unreported is total malarkey (that would make all of Japan's crime statistics higher than the US's, and we know that's never going to happen). Please try to separate fiction from reality. If you're getting your news from someone in Korea or Japan (which I doubt), he's either trolling you or he's an idiot who doesn't know what police are for, and his parents failed critically.

Like it or not, that's the way things are. Deal with it.
@God

Japan and Korea are the safest countries in the world..... in that 90% of the crimes in these countries are never reported. Please do some more research before you make bold statements such as safest country. They are not at all that safe to live in crimes are quite rampant in both countries.
Fucking brat. I hope you get stabbed so that you won't reach your high school damn retarded fart ass***e!!
@Sootopolis

I think the term "monster" is not used so much as an insult as recognition that there's a girl who can beat up an armed gang so easily.
@kabob South Korea is an extremely safe country (only Japan is safer than Korea). It's also a very community oriented society.

These two elements are important to remember, because when one person is attacked like that, the entire community reflects. With the help of the internet, now the entire nation can reflect on what happened and feel sorry that they couldn't help the victim. For example, South Korea used to be pretty notorious for school bullying, but when kids began committing suicide as a result of it, the nation pretty much cracked down. There are very serious consequences in Korea for bullying, and they are considering making parents pay reparations to the families of victims of bullies. Teachers in Korea are encouraged to actively seek out bullies and thugs within their schools, because even if a few kids complain about the hard-line approach, preventing kids from committing suicide is more important in easing the collective mind. If this is how a community-oriented collectivist society reacts to school bullying, then you can imagine how they'd react to news of muggers and extortionists on the streets forming gangs.

A single, young woman in South Korea can go out at 3 in the morning for a walk around the city and not feel scared at all. Compare that to Central Park in New York City.

Finally, it is important to remember that Korean entertainment does not hold back on drama. So even if it's unrealistic, if it helps the story, they'll write it.
....Ouch.
Well.....that had to hurt.

I mean the embarrassment to feel when you kid gets in trouble....doing something that you taught them. Damn
S. Korea must be a really horrible place to visit or live in if it's anything like manhwa. If the kind of shit that they depict happened, it'd be a felony case that lands you in prison.
@ Vince It's quite the opposite - I've been reading manga since I was little and I got involved in scanlation a few years ago. Someone else read an offhand comment I'd made, but didn't really get what I'd meant, and instead raised some other issues, relating them in more of a real life context; I simply responded in kind.
@ Sootopolis You're reading way too much into it. I almost get the feeling that you've never read manga or watched anime before reading this. When a normal character gets surprised with overwhelming strength when they were expecting a typical opponent, it's not uncommon for them to blurt out something like "monster" or "demon" while running away. It has nothing to do with the attitude or brutality or anything like that. It's simply a visceral reaction stemming from fear.
Well I want to read more of this.

I'm seeing that a lot of people are saying this is a familiar set up. May you possibly direct me to the others?
Even though I've seen mangas with female ex-gangsters and females that leads the Yakuza as a secret part time job before, this girl is just too awesome.
@ shicothereaper pls use spoiler tags...but anyway that was not my point at all.

Spoiler
@Sootopolis
Carving pictures into someone's face with a knife is rather excessive for self defence. She may have only threatened to do it but she was in a position to carry out that threat so the threat felt like a very real and present danger to the threatened person. She was called a monster for her perceived brutality not for defending herself.
This was pretty cool, funny too. One thing about chapter 1
Spoiler
This seems familiar. A wife who doesn't want her husband to know she's a gangster.
she is just a bitch! cheater bitch :D
uhmm... where are the chapters?
korean women and their temper... follow!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics