Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 61votes)

Dousei Recipe

Alt Names: alt 同居大萌想alt 同棲レシピ
Author: Oshima Towa
Artist: Oshima Towa
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It tells the story of a couple, both very innocent and in love with each other, who are now living together! Takeshi is a pure-hearted college student who is enticed by his girlfriend that has run away to live with him. Temptations ensue.
Go to Dousei Recipe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

That escalated quickly. Like really quick.

I think we all have those moments when we carelessly dub a group of characters insanely retarded and artificially beyond hope to save as they plunge into the event-horizon of idiocy.
At first, that was my impression of the main-characters of this manga...The main gag is that, they approach a problem innocently -> results in a "ol misunderstanding" -> Problem becomes much bigger due to stupidity -> resolution.
I mean, how can a bunch of teenagers and young adults could possibly be this stupid about relations---Oh, Wait. That makes perfect sense.
Some parts of this manga holds less merit than the others (she ran away from home because she's hairy?), but it's actually nice to see that their core-stupidity and utter incapability of doing anything remotely intelligent is founded on the inexperience of young-adults and teenagers.
That form of honesty is why I liked Ichigo 100%. But I also disliked Ichigo 100% for its repetition of core-character stupidity with little improvement over time....After all, how much can one justify stupid behavior until it becomes tired?
These guys repeat the same mistake over and over again, yet they never learn anything from it : To stop trying to manipulate the other party.

This is still entertaining and it's still very much a cute read. But, heck; for how long?

here vol 7 and 8 raw http://dm.99manga.com/page/3361/73895.htm?s=1
http://dm.99manga.com/page/3361/73896.htm?s=1

any other place for raws? Site load at snail pace

This new chapter... FUCK.

i can see the updates :>

thank you very much

apparently there are two more volumes

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks for the new chapters! ^^

Couldn't you guys bother a little more with the quality over the speed of the releases? It's not like I'm complaining as it's a free content but as a former Typesetter/Redrawer it pains me to see a half-assed job... I'll keep reading it anyway, it's not like I have any choice, I don't know japanese and don't have time for doing a better job, but still I had to say it.

it's actually 20 chapters over 2.5 years~ I guess because lack of feedback~ I mean, most of us here saw this for the first time right

What the fuck, this went in circles for 40 chapters. Finally some development that didnt rely on the new character gimmick and affected the MC and heroine directly.

Couldn't you guys bother a little more with the quality over the speed of the releases? It's not like I'm complaining as it's a free content but as a former Typesetter/Redrawer it pains me to see a half-assed job... I'll keep reading it anyway, it's not like I have any choice, I don't know japanese and don't have time for doing a better job, but still I had to say it.

Finished reading the recently uploaded chapters.

Wow, this went weird for a while.

Didn't see Takao's backstory coming too.

that last chap, shiiit

It-it's raining updates.

Proceed to reading.

Wow.

They've been translating for a while since 2011 after VI's release in 2011 - have they just been uploaded to batoto? I sure didn't realize this was being translated~
I don't even.
Status in Country of Origin
8 Volumes (Complete)
Still 2 volumes more.

wtf happened? am I not understanding the ending because I've only read the the chapters 1,38,39,41?

what kind of ending was that?

This is early Duwang level translation but at least it's somewhat clean. Thank you guy.

seems someone was busy. they managed to do a massive dump of a update here.

whoa whats going on here

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics