Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 167votes)

Kuzu no Honkai

Alt Names: alt 人渣的本愿alt クズの本懐alt Scum's Desirealt Scum's Wish
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 17-year-old Awaya Mugi and Yasuraoka Hanabi appear to be the ideal couple. They are both pretty popular, and they seem to suit each other well. However, outsiders don't know of the secret they share. Both Mugi and Hanabi have hopeless crushes on someone else, and they are only dating each other to soothe their loneliness. Mugi is in love with Minagawa Akane, a young teacher who used to be his home tutor. Hanabi is also in love with a teacher, a young man who has been a family friend since she was little. In each other, they find a place where they can grieve for the ones they cannot have, and they share a loneliness-driven physical intimacy. Will things stay like this for them forever?
Go to Kuzu no Honkai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can we talk about those spoilers? (Spoilers, obviously) New Window pistolcream
  • 6 Replies
Topic Kuzu no Honkai discussion tread New Window Baltringue29
  • 0 Replies

237 Comments

Ah, actually, after reading so many fan-translated manga it feels weirder to have the character say 'brother' when referring to an older male.

On the other hand, reading 'baka' left in 'Japanese' was really weird.
Acolyte: I get the impression that asdf scans took PROzess' translation work and tweaked it without his permission (i.e. added things like "onii-chan" and "baka"). Now, asdf did have PROzess' permission to use his translation, but nonetheless they changed his work for the worse.
cool, something that isn't the standard romance story
What's wrong with baka, pro? XD

@Cydric I think rather than 'psychological', 'Seinen' is enough to categorize it - it's just basically one of life's troubles.
What????????????
@PROzess

Indeed, that's true.
strange, I'll await for more chapters before dropping it
After reading this I had this image of a boulder rolling down a hill. Unstoppably rolling down a hill.
If it only were done by a real scanlation group and not by some japanese fangirls that like terms like "baka" in their fucking releases.
No wonder the art seems familiar same mangaka that made Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou and Haruwaka
It's... interesting...
Psychological Tag?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics