Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

MC too whiny, and the logic is all nonsense.
The funny thing is I know someone who debates like him. Drives me crazy >>.
The concept is good, but the dialogs are redundant.
oh wow depressing
Damn, I can't wait for the Anime XD
You might be reminded of Kumagawa because he is a parody of such characters.

also dead fish eyes = alone forever
I like it, I'll keep watching this manga. I agree the teacher and the black haired girl is annoying
It's evil
not really feeling this one.
Call me crazy but imo the MC actually has the most normal personality so far...
besides, what's wrong with having dead fish eyes? they're awesome
does anybody have the links for the translated light novels?
he kinda reminds me of kumagawa from medaka box
i like this MC, following

I probably close to MC personality ...
in this case however, he tried to keep holding his opinion back ...
saying too much that pissing teacher might get you expel from school ...

I get some bad experience with teacher too ...
(because he takes side from certain rich kid) ...

Spoiler

in the end I badmouth him and spill his secret to the point he is beating me in the public ... but after that he get fired ...

and almost everyday I laughing and crying in front of that rich boy class, thus shivering all the student and teacher in the school ... (I do that on purpose) the rich boy get out from that school but no one talk to me either, not a friend and no teacher too ... to be honest it feels stupid and yet good at the same time ... probably a bit lunacy in my live ...

BTW, the school try to compensate it and transfer me ...
but I refused ... thus this become a dark event for them ...
and me ... for a full year ...

He remembers me, but, different from him I don't have too much self-control.
insta follow
I've never found such depressing mc! instant follow!
This is going to be really great
What I didn't like about the teacher and main girl was their assumption that his twisted personality came first and making no friends/girlfriend came second. They never once thought that maybe people rejecting him over and over again caused his current personality. We saw how the girl who he confessed to, who said they should just be friends, never talked to him again. Plus the reactions from the girls when he threw his own comment about the heat tells you a lot. The teacher and girl just automatically assume that if you want friends people will become friends if you approach them.

I hope the MC wins the bet because it'd be cool.
I probably close to MC personality ...
in this case however, he tried to keep holding his opinion back ...
saying too much that pissing teacher might get you expel from school ...

I get some bad experience with teacher too ...
(because he takes side from certain rich kid) ...
Spoiler
Loving the first chapter. I'm looking forward to the character development.
Damn... i had to read chapter 1 like 3 times for all of that to sink in. I still don't think i've got all that great of a handle on the specifics of the deeper conversations. It's somewhat hard to follow. That said, it's still pretty interesting. That chick clearly needs to sort her own shit out before she goes around helping others though...
Agreed that the mc is more interesting than any other harem manga, and the cast lineup also looks unique.
Whoa heavy... but the lead male is intriguing so followed :D
Follow'd, solely for the protagonist. The teacher and the hyper-competent tsundere are mostly just annoying.
It scares me a bit that me and the MC have the same train of thought.

Anyway, it's a good read. Be following this.
an interesting and promising series

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics