Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

@Sou his name is Hikigaya. So it's a nickname.
Maybe.
@Eatcake why are you saying it's a triangle?
The chara introductions at the end of the first chapter looks like it'll involve quite a bunch
What it mean "Hikki"?
Just repeating. ♪
Only 2 chapters and already this much popularity...

But after reading the first chapter I can relate a lot to the MC (probably one of the few MCs which I can relate even after reading a lot of mangas)...as probably would many other people that like this.
And agreed, I understand why people would think that romance will ruin the manga... since it would take this series' "uniqueness" and will turn into another annoying ecchiharem series. But there is a slight feeling that it will turn out that way or else it would be hard for this series to take a turning point.
Spoiler
@MasterFnarg not he wont, you have to stand out in some way to get pick on, lot of people are simply invisible in school
This MC is interesting! he seems to have some kind of god mode on when talking about people and society... seems like Houtarou of Hyouka :D
i feel that in reality this MC would have been regularly beaten up.
It won't be a harem, more of a triangle. Trap Jokes will be over done, along with Sis-con jokes. Romance will not develop for a looooonng time because the MC will shunt all advances from a girl at every turn and deny everything, like a very very lonely Fujimura kun with pride on his loneliness
As long as it doesn't turn into a harem....*pray*
Not really looking forward to another monthly wait on a manga. ;_;
wait.. is it just me or just me? what happen to page 34 till the end of the 2nd chapter?

awesome battle of the wits!
This manga hits me right in the feels. On a side note however, I really like the MC in this one as he appears to show more common sense than the usual idiot MCs I see.
Spoiler
The next chapter raw comes out in the 24th, so until then... no updates XP
If this manga has this same feeling throughout, and not overdo any trap jokes coming, this will be great imo.
If this manga has this same feeling throughout, and not overdo any trap jokes coming, this will be great imo.
this is pretty nice, it's one of those monologue/dialogue heavy type works, which i have no complaints about: its intersting and the art is good.
Tsunderes do exist. At least my girlfriend is.
Very interesting. I hope no romance appears between the two leads like the early chapters of Nisekoi, except not as explosive
Wow, MC with 100% common sense. It actually quite refreshing to have this kind of mc than the usual hot-blooded.
Sadly men really are such simple creatures T.T
Posted Image
that's all u will find/see if u have dead fish eyes
I doubt even if any romance appear, it will be bright and happy ...
probably we can see some kind gloomy romance in this manga ?

@admung
"Tsunderes don't exist in real life"
YOU ARE CRUSHING EVERYONE'S DREAMS MC

Imagine breaker Lv.99 ... =3= ...

@Secros Matias Supreme
"You might be reminded of Kumagawa because he is a parody of such characters.
also dead fish eyes = alone forever"

the way of his talking in ch 02 is quite like Kumagawa ...
about "If everyone become useless, then useless people wouldn't exist anymore" ... pretty much 25% of Kumagawa minus personality ...

@♔ Burst ♚ ...
"He remembers me, but, different from him I don't have too much self-control."
I don't really have much self control either ...
but I plan to make the worst thing for the person that I hate ...
including that teacher, that school and that rich brat ...
1. I spreading the info and rumor of the beating around so that teacher won't get a normal live again in that city society ...
2. that rich brat will get traumatized too for all that happen and it will scar his live permanently ...
3. the school become quiet and all joy seems disappear for a year or more because what I'm doing (the club, playing and chattering goes dead down to 10 %) ...

if you hate something, you must ensure mass destruction out of it ... and it's being done by me at a young age ...
Honestly, this story is somewhat interesting in its own right, but the moment any romance occurs between the two lead roles, everything would be ruined.

Time to tag along and see if it happens.
Still tastes bad Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics