Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

Not really.

From my experience in Korea... it's about 50/50

in japan it seems to be a law that is ignored.

Not really.

Well, the age to drink is 21, so i don't think a 17 year old would be allowed to do it.

in japan it seems to be a law that is ignored.

Click to see the 2nd best girl.

Spoiler

if you "incest" then....

Click to see the 2nd best girl.

Spoiler

It's different everywhere.  In certain states in the US, you only have to be 19, and others 21.  Then there's countries where the drinking age is 18, and you can even serve at 16.  That being said, I have no idea the age required to serve in Japan.

Well, the age to drink is 21, so i don't think a 17 year old would be allowed to do it.

She works as a barman handling alcohol, wich is something minors can't do. I know she is paying something for her brother, i just don't remember what.

It's different everywhere.  In certain states in the US, you only have to be 19, and others 21.  Then there's countries where the drinking age is 18, and you can even serve at 16.  That being said, I have no idea the age required to serve in Japan.

I liked this chapter. A lot of stuff actually happened.

And it lives....

That´s later, after they´ve helped her, like a long-running joke type of thing.

He keeps calling her Kawawhateversaki and similar things.

I think it's more probably she's working (some schools doesn't allow students to work part-time, any type of work) and probably trying to pay the prep-school or at least the summer course.

She works as a barman handling alcohol, wich is something minors can't do. I know she is paying something for her brother, i just don't remember what.

In the LN Isn't Hachiman unable to remember Kawasaki's name, yet in the manga it seems hes the one to bring it up?

That´s later, after they´ve helped her, like a long-running joke type of thing.

In the LN Isn't Hachiman unable to remember Kawasaki's name, yet in the manga it seems hes the one to bring it up?

Seems like this manga gets the heights of all the characters wrong.

Heh. Zephyrial's group is doing it.

Thanks for the scans! This just comes at the right time to fuel my hype about the new novel and the second season.

BTW, that smile made her Komachi points go brutally up. No wonder why he's a siscon.

She works in a place where minors can't work, at night. She's doing it because she have to pay some stuff her brother is doing.

I think it's more probably she's working (some schools doesn't allow students to work part-time, any type of work) and probably trying to pay the prep-school or at least the summer course.

I think she is a barman in a 5 star hotel. Like Bart Simpson who work at night to prepare some cocktail for the mafioso.

I bet she works at a tsundere cafe, and the school don't let students work part time. That would explain her attitude, where she's been going, and why she hasn't told anyone about what she's doing.

She works in a place where minors can't work, at night. She's doing it because she have to pay some stuff her brother is doing.

Geh, every time I see Komachi I already want to melt -- but the bottom right frame on this page is downright unfair. It's no wonder Hikki can't say no.
Spoiler

I bet she works at a tsundere cafe, and the school don't let students work part time. That would explain her attitude, where she's been going, and why she hasn't told anyone about what she's doing.

So, anyone else thinks Hayato is playing the idiot role way too much? Saying his name wrong every time, yet he writes it perfectly.

same kanji, different pronunciation. maybe he saw hikigaya's name somewhere in kanji and can't get out of the habit.

So, anyone else thinks Hayato is playing the idiot role way too much? Saying his name wrong every time, yet he writes it perfectly. And no, I'm not reading the novels and by whatever's most precious to you, please don't tell me.

Hayato's a good guy.

well...awesome imouto.

Hikki needs to take good care of her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics