Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 25votes)

Air Koi

Alt Names: alt Air Lovealt Air Love เกมรักปริศนา (Thai)alt Air-Koialt エアコイalt Ea Koialt Eakoi
Author: Nanajima Kana
Artist: Nanajima Kana
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nina has one sided feelings for Hayashino Senpai. Nina is unable to see Senpai until she clears the game that Senpai provided…That is…to find and take the exact pictures that were e-mailed to her. But Taro from the same class was assisting her And realized how odd this game is and…?!
Go to Air Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

10 Comments

The first story was my favorite. The surprise gets me almost everytime.

I thought the 'deceit/secret' was handled and executed very well. We were all led to believe he's a heartless asshole who plays with her feelings only.

Second story was ok.

Third story was silly because it's a oneshot so one moment she rejects him because she treats him as a substitute for her boyfriend. but suddenly says she likes him. Felt there was no realistic progress or transition period. It would definitely be better with a few more chapters.

okay.... first story was ok ,second was a bit bittersweet with a good ending and third was lame

I like chapter 4 most above all the chapters!!! hohoho so heart-wrenching stories..

First story was ok, second story was better, third story was lame. Oh well.

The first three chapters may seem a bit familiar to older Arina Tanemura fans........

Senpaaaaai~ This manga is just too sad. And cute. And sad, but sweet... my feelings!
Very sweet. Reminds me a little bit of "Orange" by Takano Ichigo.
so cute :)
to short, but its really sweet story
It's a really sweet short read!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics