Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 220votes)

Bright World Project

Alt Names: alt Akarui Sekai Keikakualt 人类补完计划 光明世界计划alt 밝은 세계 계획alt 明るいセカイ計画
Author: Aoki Aki
Artist: Izumi Kouki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The minister's aide has an idea, a project in mind to help correct the declining birth rates in Japan. This plan, so to speak, has it where Japan's youth are encouraged to form relationships. The catch is that at the chosen highschool for the initial test of this is being held, the project is mandatory — the students must become intimate couples with the other students or they will die.
Go to Bright World Project Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Pairing Thread New Window sekirei07
  • 6 Replies
Topic Gangan Survey (minor spoilers) New Window EnigmaticRepose
  • 3 Replies

619 Comments

yep this setup is definately gonna have NTR themes.

(unless they focus on the escape from this place)

I'll probably follow this for a bit for a few laughs and drop it when the NTR drama starts to show up.
this is funny!
insta follow
I don't think blowing everyone that doesn't fall in love by high school would really be of any help to Japan's declining birth rate.
I mean,wouldn't it just speed up the process of downfall even faster?
damn this is very interesting, it's like mirrai nikki but dating visual novel gone wrong horribly wrong. It's like she makes Kotonoha's deeds look she was having a chat with Sekai over tea that she spilled over her.
It's dark, it's cute, it's funny and it's awesome.

Follow'd!!!
Another series with yandere main female character... Yandere is the new tsundere. What next, girls who love MC so much they continuously try to assasinate him so they can keep him stuffed on their wall? At least with tsundere the risk of death was reasonably low...
This is the most stupid and crazy manga i ever read.

...so, when is the next chapter?
I intend to do more chapters as they come out, but I make no promises.
its an interesting read
Seems very interestin. Should we expect to see more chapters ER?
Just saying, 'something positive' *cough*Happy*cough* Project as it's title doesn't sound convincing.
Hnnnnnngh!!! Instant follow!!!
Oh dear god Aven, there's not going to be NTR. Don't start freaking people out just because it has that 0.01% chance of being there because of the story. NTR isn't present in these types of manga.

Anyway..

yandere CHF and Keima-like MC (sans probably the awesomness that Keima has). Weird as fuck but really like it.
very nice i like the plot they put into this manga i want to see where this goes.
was too easy to see someone saying ntr
o.O wtf did i just read?!?! BattleRoyal the Harem version + overly attached Girlfriend Cameo....????
Meh.. the setup makes it easy for NTR to slip.
Agree, agree. Very interesting.

I know! Harem route! and the rest of the guys will die! MuHAHAHAHA!!!
Odd but interesting...I'll follow for now :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics