Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 220votes)

Bright World Project

Alt Names: alt Akarui Sekai Keikakualt 人类补完计划 光明世界计划alt 밝은 세계 계획alt 明るいセカイ計画
Author: Aoki Aki
Artist: Izumi Kouki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The minister's aide has an idea, a project in mind to help correct the declining birth rates in Japan. This plan, so to speak, has it where Japan's youth are encouraged to form relationships. The catch is that at the chosen highschool for the initial test of this is being held, the project is mandatory — the students must become intimate couples with the other students or they will die.
Go to Bright World Project Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Pairing Thread New Window sekirei07
  • 6 Replies
Topic Gangan Survey (minor spoilers) New Window EnigmaticRepose
  • 3 Replies

619 Comments

Ah, an order I would gladly follow. So damn lucky.

Also, Yandere is so "dere" that sometimes I forget how crazy she is. Aaaand then she ties him to the bed to rape him.
@kingot I think you're refering to Happy Project. And yes, such a waste it has turned into.
I always think it's funny when people make NTR comments on shounen mangas.
Shounen =/= H-Manga

I actually hope it doesn't turn into a harem. It'd be more interesting that way. (Personally hoping MC gets with the Pres >_>)
This manga is epic! That's a really great first chapter!
for a while i was staring thinking whats with the iron embeddedinto the guys face, but then i realized they were glasses
Ah hell, I'll give it a go. Followed.
And again, where dafuq ppl gettin off calling out NTR already? I think some of you have forgotten what NTR and its subgenres even mean.

OT: I also suspect the 'squirming guy' to be a girl as well. Feels blatantly obvious, though - could be wrong.
Callin it:

Spoiler

Also, why cant they just form polygamous relationships?
Alright, there is three things I must ask: How did the minister's aide achieve full control of the Self-Defense Force, or at least part of it, whilst also getting the permission to inoculate explosives on civilians; What the hell is he thinking and what kind of logic is he following (kill people -> more people eventually) and lastly, where in hell did he hire this guy, because I'm sensing it must be at least fifth circle or lower.
Spoiler
No harem - so are we taking bets who's pairin' up w who?
Not sure if I'll like this manga.. Too much evil..
ohh yeah i've remembered its title..."Happy Project"
lol after reading the summary i remembered a manga where the protagonist has to live with other people in a house provided for them..and one of them is a known idol..i forgot the title though..its one of the worst romance story i've read so far..
LOL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Interesting! XD
Riiiiggghht???? Its to random and weird to reject, I look forward to some explanations and to see where this is going.
Lets just kill off the fatty and bring up the trap.
Thanks, very interesting, I need more!!!
So, basically, to fix the declining birth rate in Japan, this mangaka has decided to encourage minors to be sluts... or die. Not adults. Minors.
lol how can there be NTR if there isn't even a couple in this yet?
People really throw around this hentai-tag for no reason.

and btw: People switch partner in reality, it's normal occurence not to marry the first partner you ever had, even if Manga tells you otherwise. ;)
Spoiler
This should be a fairly entertaining read. I'm not going to theorize on who's going to die, but I think no one will. That 2D guy will have a (harem - 1) with that overly attached girlfriend and the tsundere council lead xD Ehh, there's not much information yet to discuss this mater.

I don't see the NTR though. Each one of them will probably settle as a couple ( the way I strangely, but very strangely see it is on the order of the color page from the cover) and the manga will be about the awkward relationships between all of them. It'll be worth a read, in any case.
Fairly interesting but I think I've read this set up before
5 guys and 4 girls
Narumi Kei seems to have a secret, he might be a girl
the big guy, Kodama Jun might really be just a statue. he didnt event show up in color page
Amagasaki is creepy, i want him to die XD
can we assume that Haru is MC? if yes i can see he will bag 2-3 girls in the future. it's obvious Hotaru will be faithful (lol yandere). that delusion girl might have already in his grasb too (she shows her underwear to him in public!!!)
in most unpredictable scenario, tsundere girl might end up with that damn pig and penny pincher with kei
Come on everyone keeps saying NTR, NTR! The genre tags don't even allow for that at the moment! Now I know things can change but come on! Have a little faith!
Dafuq did I just read? Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics