Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

HAHAHAHA this watermark thing is very entertaining.
Why is this manga creating the most 'watermark' comments? I've been trying to figure out why is there a disappearing watermark (in fact, wow Japanzai that's a cool thing) and is surprised at the amount of discussion under this particular manga XD

The MF batoto rage thread was ridiculous...
I'm getting to love these sites which nice people are commenting underneath the posts (in this case, the manga page) and being polite.. Seems like we got more mature people here than MF. That says something already. (And no hate against MF, I did read from them before batoto exist, but preferences change over time right? ;) )

P.S. I went to MF just to entertain myself with the watermark
Checked mangafox just to see all the viewers crying. It was glorious.
After reading some MF and MH comments, it's easy to see that people really can be that dumb.
People are commenting on how Japanzai's great staff are being Nazi's. They also tend to speak with barbarian level grammar and writing skills. They also seem to fail logic forever.
I saw at least one post where someone said they'd read this here from now on, so it seems to be working.
she's familyzoned so it's kinda difficult
How nice. But I still don't like Chiwa. Maybe its cuz I think she's looks like a dog.
dat watermark! gotta love it. (and I still prefer masuzu over chiwa)
Gotta love the Watermark.

That chapter just got to me. Damn it Eita. Make things right.
the watermark is a smashing success. it is fine here on batoto after 0.2 sec...but on MF... it's ... breath taking.
i dont really want to see Chiwa sad... darn Eita... :(
hohoho chiwa-chan~
oh no all of a sudden Chiwa is my favorite, this author is really laying it on thick -.-
hahaha what the.. im seeing "Because....f... hahaha lol :D "
Wow. Reading this was painful beyond words. In a good way but still.
Awesome series. Both of the girls are really cute
Chp 6, pg 32: That Face! Argggggghhhhhh Hhhnnnnnnnggggghhh!
There is a Spin-off as well!!!
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Is the title
you passed!
I smell a harem scent :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics