Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

A challenger appears!!
"First time reading this" impression : How the hell did i miss this manga !!!!
Loli powah!
heck, I'm glad batoto gives fair share, watermark or not, at least it's readable and it's supporting the scanlator ...

I can't trust paypal because several certain case, and only using other site for forum and checking if the manga title available or not ... waiting a day or so for Batoto update and read in here ...
it's easy and support the scanlator to translate more manga ...

Ep 09 ...
now that's a manly thing to do ... physically not strong, but he really have strong will ... and that's what makes a real hero ... well, Chiwa also partially honest ... so let's slip her tsundere trait a bit (beside E-Kun also get a bit tsundere too ...)

Ep 10 ...
new rival is loli ? and seeing the car behind her ...
she might become another tsundere ojou-sama type loli ...
another ribaru. OH GREAATTT!!!!
Great, another loli.
Great, another loli.
I have no grudge againts MF but if by being here can and will support my dear scanlators, I'll gladly read them here. It's only a matter of getting used to it.

Another awesome release btw!
Though I do feel kinda sorry for Chiwa If I were in Eita's position I would choose Suzu.
@Richard: that's saying 'we're putting watermarks here, visible or invisible, because mf/mh has been stealing/modifying our stuff'

That watermark is a diff purpose than the GIF watermarks.
If you put up in batoto a version w/o any of the normal watermarks, mf/mh will happily steal it.
I'm sure they'll remove it if you can figure out a way to kill mf/mh's stealing bots, or somehow cripple it :)
Nope, it worked didn't it? He was able to get a shot in on that smug bastard because of it.
Am I the only one who thinks Eita is really bold but all that talk and posing the beginning was really pathetic <.<
Chiwa is the best.
AND EITA IS FUCKING BADASS, THAT'S THE WAY OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR GIRL EVEN IF YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED!
This.... is what i was waiting for !!!
I keep trying to imagine Chiwa grown up, but it's not working.
[spoiler] here comes the self claimed ex girfriend
totally worth of waiting chapter.... very very good development
And everything was right in the world. I was never for the childhood friend but Chiwa really changed my opinion on the matter.
The wait is gonna kill me again.
japanzai's watermarks are the best... if A-Team where to do what you guys would do, they might even allow batoto to host their scanlates
FYI for you guys who avoided MF altogether, there was a rage thread against the watermark. It lasted for a while, and MF took it down. They're definitely affected, not just the readers.
Ch 08 ... *sigh* ...
that's why I hate tsundere ... they will get tortured by their own stuborn pride ...
at least in this manga she really get tortured ... now ...
will she be honest latter or not ...
well People who do the watermarking are genious
the watermarks is really funny XD
I think I'm with TheRater. Chiwa's got a long and close relationship with him, she loves him with everything she's got, and he cares about her a lot. The "girlfriend" on the other hand is heartless and manipulative. If she was just cold, OK, cold girls warm up in manga all the time and once they do they're usually great. But cold *and* manipulative? Too much for me. I want the mangaka to violate the "first one to appear wins" rule.

. . . Wait, hang on. I looked back at ch 1. Chiwa actually appears first. It just kind of seems like the other girl did because she had a big impact, but the narrative actually starts with Chiwa swinging her shinai. Well, well, she may have a chance yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics