Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

I would love to have that notebook XD can't imagine how much lulz it would bring to me
is it just me or is masuzu hiding something from eita......????
here u guys go.

Posted Image
Manga didn't really interest me until that last chapter. Best confession I have ever seen, period.
that confession originality is over LV. 9000!!!
i have a psp and the game. time to level up! see ya later!
I was sold when she presented her Psp :x
holy crap, that confession! I would throw away everything to be with her!!
Haha, the author made a creative confession coming from a girl.
Masuzu's loveliness and Chiwa's cuteness is also over 80. I don't see why to choose the new girl
She has 3 characters on 80+. You have to go out with her
FCK THE MAINS, THE NEW GIRL IS HHHHHHHNNNNGGGGGGGG MOE! And gamer.
@Kamidori
well, I hope so ...
that confession is too awesome to be put as "trap" plot ...
(but that mysterious loli appear twice without doing anything ... it's kind of omen ...)

tough it's might be "real" too ...
ch 09 ... page 23 and 45 ...
no , it's not a trap
a bit "translation" from romanji in page 37 ...
Yuuja (Yuusha) - Hero
Senshi - Warrior
Souryo - ? (Oracle ?)
Mahoutsukai - Magic user (mixed a bit with priest)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/91514/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru_ch11_by_japanzai/37

on the other side ...
this sudden appearing might be a trap from that rich mysterious loli ...
holy shit!!!!!!!! that confession is awesome!!! gonna re-read this chapter!!!
damn ... that confession ...
I seriously think that girl or whoever play the game already love him for quite a long time indeed ...
just looks at the Level character ... all above 80 except the lowest ...

another thing ... increase member and new girl appear ... guess the plot ...
I get strange feeling that ALL maiden from "The Maiden Society" will become his harem member ... d(=m=)b ...
holy shit zero, I think you're right O.O
Chapter 9 Page 23, Isn't that the new girl?!
confess like a boss
Ill give 10/10 for the originality of the confession :D
Posted ImageSome parts of Chapter 11...strangely enough kind of reminds me of Archie Comics' Cliche back and forth part situation of Archie...we'll except the Ecchi Parts Posted Image
Oh hey I just realized

Eita doesn't like romance because it gets in the way of studying.
He wants to study to become a doctor.
He only wants to become a doctor so he can help Chiwa.
i.e., his devotion to Chiwa is the only reason why he rejected romance for so long.
Therefore, Chiwa will win.

Q.E.D.
Eh, not terrible, but it's nothing special either.
Spoiler
wow,that silver haired girl is a total bitch.
I'd prefer the world to know about my pathetic and retarded middle-schooler histories than having to spend time with that girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics