Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 278votes)

Ashita Dorobou

Alt Names: alt Ashita's Thiefalt 再見明日alt Tomorrow's Thiefalt 明日泥棒
Author: Hokazono Masaya
Artist: Betten Court
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouichi Miyasako is the star employee at his company. Why does he work so hard? He doesn’t know either. What he does know is that he sorely misses his girlfriend… the one he broke up with in college because he couldn’t put up with her hobbies any further. One day, an ominous black sphere mysteriously appears in the skies and shoots a laser beam in his direction. He doesn’t get hit, of course, but when the smoke clears, guess who he sees?
Go to Ashita Dorobou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 5 Replies

241 Comments

OMG no cliffhanger!!!!
I would just save the older girl. I mean, come on, the other girl is a product of your imagination, boy. And, besides, the older Ashita still loves you. What's there to doubt?
But you know what they say. Love has no reasons. jk
Sure are a lot of cliffs to hang off of in modern tokyo.
Let's keep enjoying it. Despite the cliffhangers :P
even if the cliffhanger continue to come, I dont care this series is just really good!!!
damn last chapter is a cliffhanger!!!! i want some MRAWR!!!!! XD
Ashita's pouting face is so cute...
Is there ever going to be a chapter of this that isn't a cliffhanger?
CLIFFFFFFFFFHANGERRRRRRRRR after reading chap. 8
Gud shit, still have 2 & 6/7 volumes at the least. keep dis shit up
damn I really want to know what happens to kyouichi in the next chapter
ily bby. forever and ever.
Heh, it's kinda fun.
LOL GIANT GANTZ.
OH SHIT!!! ITS GANTZ!!! LOL
pretty damn good, gonna love when they see each other xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics