Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 278votes)

Ashita Dorobou

Alt Names: alt Ashita's Thiefalt 再見明日alt Tomorrow's Thiefalt 明日泥棒
Author: Hokazono Masaya
Artist: Betten Court
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouichi Miyasako is the star employee at his company. Why does he work so hard? He doesn’t know either. What he does know is that he sorely misses his girlfriend… the one he broke up with in college because he couldn’t put up with her hobbies any further. One day, an ominous black sphere mysteriously appears in the skies and shoots a laser beam in his direction. He doesn’t get hit, of course, but when the smoke clears, guess who he sees?
Go to Ashita Dorobou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 5 Replies

241 Comments

bo_jangles
Dec 23 2012 11:41 PM

great ending... but it felt like it was missing a page or two. sorta cut off on an awkward note...

Not really because the glasses girl and the old man both figured out who Ashita really is.
That was a very enjoyable read, from start to finish. It got a bit confusing at a couple of points along the way, but it all ended up all right. Recommended. Thank you to everyone who worked on the series!
Great manga...
great ending... but it felt like it was missing a page or two. sorta cut off on an awkward note...
This is..... Best birthday present I got this year!!!!
i well miss this
really liked the ending!
Well done Hokazono Masaya Sensei.
Cliche ending..but still..its better then any i seen before
Great ending to a great manga!
great manga! TT_TT the ending was superb! something you look forward too!
Hell yeah, I'm so glad I read this one. Definitely one of my favourites!

Thanks a lot Maigo & Mixini for bringing us this amazing manga!
Spoiler
Thanks for the translations maigo!

Spoiler

The ending was fine but the EX chapter wasn't very good imo.
Thanks to all who worked bringing us this manga, it was great from beginning to end. A must read for fans of sci-fi and romance.
WOO!! Great end to a great manga. Thanks to Maigo for bringing us this exceptional title.
Even though it was a short manga (still 30 chapters is better than 10 chapters) it was a good manga like someone mentioned their reunion was kind of rushed but only a little bit. In the end manga was good and ending was also very good, but i expected time skip to be about 10 years in to see their daughter named the same as her, ashita :/ anyway big +
well, that was actually a pretty sweet ending to a nice series. worth reading.
@malak2
I feel the same but it was still complete because of the Ex. The Ex should of actually been chapter 31 because it would of been incomplete without it. Maybe an Ex that takes place a couple years later of them having two daughters would be nicer.
A very satisfactory ending Posted Image
Very nice and complete end.
    • Ncf likes this
good ending, good epilouge, good manga. im content
Hm, read the whole thing in one sitting. Was a very nice read with a big ol' "d'awww" at the end from me.

Spoiler
Great manga and thanks to Maigo scans for finishing this one up.
I think the best manga's are the ones that keep you wanting more. Short and sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics