Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 278votes)

Ashita Dorobou

Alt Names: alt Ashita's Thiefalt 再見明日alt Tomorrow's Thiefalt 明日泥棒
Author: Hokazono Masaya
Artist: Betten Court
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouichi Miyasako is the star employee at his company. Why does he work so hard? He doesn’t know either. What he does know is that he sorely misses his girlfriend… the one he broke up with in college because he couldn’t put up with her hobbies any further. One day, an ominous black sphere mysteriously appears in the skies and shoots a laser beam in his direction. He doesn’t get hit, of course, but when the smoke clears, guess who he sees?
Go to Ashita Dorobou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 5 Replies

241 Comments

Well, sorry for not having played any SNK game ever, because I wouldn't have asked if I did. Though I did recognize Mai, but only because she's iconic.
btw ~if you thougth the symbol on his hand was from naruto, Ashita will laser beam you and your house!
Who was Kyouichi cosplaying in page 2? Reminded me of Squall, but not quite.
Yea tsundere... love or hate... or both~
gotta love tsundere's way of life.

@Pizhhh : i think he's doing kyo from KOF. ashita is mai from KOF as well.
Trap charm? :/
Aw, ch. 11 was sweet! Hilarious in places too.
Funny cause it MIGHT be true.
Eri used his/her trap charm? omg, maigo is place of perverts >_<

<<i going to maigo chan :x
I used my irresistable trap charm to convince Spyro into taking over the translations so I could work on other stuff.
@soranokira Not sure, but I'm thinking maybe the project transferred over. Maigo and Mixini are "affiliated" groups.
Helicopter in your building. Nice business tactic.
I don't get it, did Eri drop it? o.o
This manga is crazy, I love it xD
Thanks for the new chapter :D Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it.
Holy crap this manga is a-mazing.
anyone else getting dbz flashbacks? (frieza's finger laser and goku's kaio ken)
I love it ^^
Btw, could anyone change the artist name to Betten Court? This is the only page where it's spelled like this, so it isn't linked to his other works.
"Letting them die"? Dude, helicopter gunships. Not much he could do.
It's Alien Version Ashita who's so fragile she might frizzle into nothing if the guy doesn't love her hard enough. Talk about needy!
Aside from that, I sympathize with a guy who has to choose between two versions of the same person. Admittedly one of them's a bit less real, but that's also the one who loves him more straightforwardly, who seems to need him most, and the one who is just the way he remembers her. How do you pick?
Say, this chapter wasn't a cliffhanger. Is that allowed?!
This is pretty hilarious! Main character is pretty cool and its a good supernatural manga.
Lame, guy's such a copout... "I love both of them!" That's great and all, try choosing instead of letting both of them die. It's just dumb luck they didn't.
Indeed, Thanks for contributing this Eri! One of the weirder manga's that's appeared in quite a while...not that weird is bad~
thanks so much Eri for doing this, fun read can't wait for the next chapter :D
I know right? I mean I almost wanted to translate the next chapter while I was at it just so you guys could have a cliffhanger (but I'm too sleepy right now zzz)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics