Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.18 - 50votes)

Gaku Ou - The Twinkle Star Story

Alt Names: alt 学☆王 ~the twinkle star story~alt Gaku Oualt Gaku☆Ou - The Twinkle Star Story
Author: Lump Of Sugar
Artist: Tatetsu Teto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coming to earth to live the highschool life he's always dreamt of, Hirito finds himself in a bathroom on top of a naked girl! It turns out she goes to the world renowned Konoeghara Academy. Hirito is shocked to find the school only consists of seven students in total! Why in the world does one of the most prestigious academies in the nation only consist of seven pupils...?
Go to Gaku Ou - The Twinkle Star Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Lets see how it goes.
looks interesting
Thanks k.i.s.s.
lets see harem and ecchi this pretty much all it takes for ppl to like ti and make it popular.
Seems interesting.
ok this is horrible and no different from 95% of mangas in this genere and i am not gonna waste time on another bitch tsundere girl fuck this .
Pretty sure that the romance and harem tags can be added to this. Pretty obvious that's going to be part of the story here.
Thanks man. I think i saw one that's... similar to this one. Let's see how this one unfolds.
This might be interesting...thanks k.i.s.s.
enjoy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics